Revised Schedule Effective 11-16 (3 week delay)

SFbayCane

All American
Saturday, Dec. 5

Miami at Wake Forest (previously scheduled for Saturday, November 28)

Saturday, Dec. 12

North Carolina at Miami (previously scheduled for Saturday, December 5)

Saturday, Dec. 19

Georgia Tech at Miami (previously scheduled for Saturday, November 21) **

**(Ga Tech @ Miami will only occur if UM is NOT in the ACC Championship game)

CORAL GABLES, Fla. – The Atlantic Coast Conference announced Monday a series of rescheduled ACC football games, which includes three Miami games.

Miami’s home game against Georgia Tech on Saturday, November 21 and its game at Wake Forest on Saturday, November 28 will be rescheduled. The announcement follows the positive tests and subsequent quarantining of student-athletes within the Miami football team. The conference and team are adhering to the outlined protocols within ACC Medical Advisory Group report, which is available on theACC.com (full report).

“We are disappointed that we will not be able to play the next two weeks as scheduled but this decision was made in the best interests of the health and safety of all teams,” Director of Athletics Blake James said. “The health and safety of our student-athletes is always our top priority and we will continue to follow the conference’s protocols in order to safely and responsibly return to play.”

Advertisement
Wake is 3-3. I don't understand the fear factor associated with them. What am i missing?

Not really fear but even if we'd play that week a lot of guys would be doing so without much practice. Plus Winston-Salem will probably be cold in Dec and we never play well in the cold.

But mainly, if we beat them, who really cares? It'd be a win but nobody in our fan base cares about beating Wake. It's Wake.

A lot more to play for vs Coastal teams that beat us last year. And UNC is looking like the team that has the talent to match us in the Coastal, so our games vs them for the forseeable future are definitely big games.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Saturday, Dec. 5

Miami at Wake Forest (previously scheduled for Saturday, November 28)

Saturday, Dec. 12

North Carolina at Miami (previously scheduled for Saturday, December 5)

Saturday, Dec. 19

Georgia Tech at Miami (previously scheduled for Saturday, November 21) **

**(Ga Tech @ Miami will only occur if UM is NOT in the ACC Championship game)

CORAL GABLES, Fla. – The Atlantic Coast Conference announced Monday a series of rescheduled ACC football games, which includes three Miami games.

Miami’s home game against Georgia Tech on Saturday, November 21 and its game at Wake Forest on Saturday, November 28 will be rescheduled. The announcement follows the positive tests and subsequent quarantining of student-athletes within the Miami football team. The conference and team are adhering to the outlined protocols within ACC Medical Advisory Group report, which is available on theACC.com (full report).

“We are disappointed that we will not be able to play the next two weeks as scheduled but this decision was made in the best interests of the health and safety of all teams,” Director of Athletics Blake James said. “The health and safety of our student-athletes is always our top priority and we will continue to follow the conference’s protocols in order to safely and responsibly return to play.”

source.gif

Advertisement
This was a really bad year until things "officially" got better on Nov. 7. Nothing can steal my happiness including schedule changes. Be ready when it's time to play.

I dont understand why people are talking about the Coastal division. There is no Coastal division in 2020.

Oh gee I hope we don't have to play wake. They are so tuff at 3 and 3. Maybe we shouldn't play a bowl game either. This generation is so soft. I remember when it was any one any place.

Advertisement
I dont understand why people are talking about the Coastal division. There is no Coastal division in 2020.
They’re not talking about a Coastal race this year. They’re talking about beating the teams that are Coastal foes in a normal season and how that may be better for the program than beating an Atlantic team. Beating Ga Tech vs beating Wake, for example.

Not surprised the ACC pussed out. This league doesn't take football seriously. And now it's gonna cost us the opportunity to play a game? SMH

Advertisement
Back