Revised predictions after last night's cluster****

Problem2

All-American
Premium
COrL13CUYAAoyIg.png

I see 6 straight losses :U5PyXda:

Advertisement
It probably won't be quite that bad but October is likely to be pretty ugly. Potential for 1-4 or 0-5 in October is real. I still believe they find a way to win the game at home next week. Not sure why I have that belief but I do nonetheless.

The hokies losing their starting qb really sucks. We'll probably still lose that game but it would have almost certainly been a blowout if he was healthy. Style points are important. We can't just lose, we need to lose big. Hopefully Clem, FSU, and GT pour it on.

Advertisement
According to Aguante Viva, we just "looked flat in the first half" last night.

Given that, we should roll through this schedule

4-8's my story and I'm sticking to it. Low balling I know. We may get to 5 maybe 6, no more. We have talent to win more, but our HC and his two coordinators, wow.

Advertisement
We go 3-7 the rest of the way and finish a dismal 5-7, thereby ending Al Golden's coaching tenure at UM.

It will be like passing a kidney stone...a very painful experience with tremendous relief at the end.

You mean like FSU did against the Ducks? FSU showed everyone what quitting is all about when the Ducks could have hung 70 on them.

Advertisement
Sticking to 4-8.

Any team with a pulse is likely to beat us.

Advertisement
I don't see any more wins on our schedule. Not based on what we have coaching and our track record. Before anyone tries to fight me, tell me who on our schedule can you say "yes, we got that one." It's gonna be bad going to Durham at 2-5

I don't see any more wins on our schedule. Not based on what we have coaching and our track record. Before anyone tries to fight me, tell me who on our schedule can you say "yes, we got that one." It's gonna be bad going to Durham at 2-5

^This...You can't look at one game and say that it's a lock win. Not a single game. Will we win some? Yes, but not many.

Advertisement
Back