Review for a penalty

Advertisement
I might be crazy but I swear I've seen too many men on the field NOT called in the past even if guys are still on the field as long as they are in the area near the sideline.

Actually this past week I saw the same thing in the Packers game last week so I wasn't surprised. Those are actually reviewable by the booth.

It's always been reviewable, just like if there's 12 on the field for a play and the refs miss it, the booth can initiate a review.

Advertisement
It's like you all don't watch football. Certain penalties, including 12 men on the field and illegal forward pass, are reviewable because they are very similar to spot of the ball, etc...

I might be crazy but I swear I've seen too many men on the field NOT called in the past even if guys are still on the field as long as they are in the area near the sideline.

Exactly more often than not if they’re hustling off there’s call.
It was meaningless, but still horse****.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its always been reviewable. I hate that rule. The 3 dudes had 1 foot inbounds running out and had no effect on the play. They should just let that go.

Saw that happen last week in college fb games. As long as they almost off, no flag

Advertisement
WTF was that ****, since when is a play reviewed for a penalty when no flag is thrown!!

Ask this guy

COZ0mLqWsAUHrgv.jpg

Advertisement
Back