Reverse Ignore

Advertisement
When a user ignores another user the ignored user should no longer see posts from the user who ignored them. This is in addition to the current ignore methods.

Edited for the correct terminology
I don’t know what I would do if I couldn’t see another Sherman Hemsley Salmons porst.

Maybe ignore lists should be open??? I see people responding to posters who have them on ignore all the time. Most of the ignoring isn’t even out of confrontation so the guy being ignored has no idea.

Advertisement
Maybe ignore lists should be open??? I see people responding to posters who have them on ignore all the time. Most of the ignoring isn’t even out of confrontation so the guy being ignored has no idea.
I thought perhaps reverse block/ignore might reduce trolling.

Just a thought.

Users should vote on the suggestions they want.

Personally, I think this introduces complications with one user essentially be able to reduce the quality of another user experience. Users could easily get around this but logging out and viewing content as a guest.

When a user ignores another user the ignored user should no longer see posts from the user who ignored them. This is in addition to the current ignore methods.

Edited for the correct terminology
It would seem I'll see alot of black screen then.

Staring wistfully into the abyss.

Advertisement
I'd love a block feature. Ignoring porsters is nice but I want them to suffer rather than just be muted. There should be consequences for trolling and **** porsts. Let's see how many tough guy trolls wanna come at actual contributors flinging their garbage arguments when they know they're risking access to quality posts.

Advertisement
Back