ReUnion?

Advertisement
You're gonna make me rant about Mario getting the 2010 FIU band back together in this thread too.

There's a lot of homeboys on this staff. Nobody thinks of Field, but he's known Mario, Ponce and Mirabal for almost 2 decades from his high school coaching days. And obviously Ponce was WR coach at FIU under OC and QB coach Scott Satterfield.

Luckily (?) the more I've complained about them (Collins and Satterfield) and the more I've looked into it, I don't think its likely. Even though they worked together at FIU I don't think Satterfield or Collins are a part of the Mario homeboy network.

But Coley on the other hand... he'd fit right in.

You're gonna make me rant about Mario getting the 2010 FIU band back together in this thread too.

There's a lot of homeboys on this staff. Nobody thinks of Field, but he's known Mario, Ponce and Mirabal for almost 2 decades from his high school coaching days. And obviously Ponce was WR coach at FIU under OC and QB coach Scott Satterfield.

Luckily (?) the more I've complained about them (Collins and Satterfield) and the more I've looked into it, I don't think its likely. Even though they worked together at FIU I don't think Satterfield or Collins are a part of the Mario homeboy network.

But Coley on the other hand... he'd fit right in.
Fields job is basically to recruit. I think hes done that. I did think the TEs performed better under Hartley but thats why hes at UGA now. one of the few from richts staff that upgraded in a job

Advertisement
group-hug-gif-4.gif

Advertisement
Back