Reuben Foster Updates?

dfagundo

Sawsed
Not sure if there are any recent updates regarding Reuben Foster, but I just read a pretty interesting article on ESPN saying that he wants to attend a school that has a good daycare program as well as coaches that can bond with his little girl... Seeing as how Golden is a class act, does anyone think this can give us a bit of a leg up against some of the other schools he's looking at? Obviously we're not front runners but maybe Top 4?

Also, has he taken any OV yet? I saw that he was planning on taking one to Coral Gables, Georgia, LSU, South Carolina- Did he already use his first?

“The school I pick has to have a good daycare program and good babysitters in case she wants to spend the night with me and I have football,” Foster said. “The coaches have to have a good bond with her too. My little girl has to like them and she knows who she likes. She likes Auburn --- and she likes Alabama. Those are the only two schools she likes, but she has not seen Georgia yet but I plan to take her there to see them, too.”

Article Link: http://insider.espn.go.com/blog/ncfrecruiting/southeast/post?id=12574f

Advertisement
Not sure if there are any recent updates regarding Reuben Foster, but I just read a pretty interesting article on ESPN saying that he wants to attend a school that has a good daycare program as well as coaches that can bond with his little girl... Seeing as how Golden is a class act, does anyone think this can give us a bit of a leg up against some of the other schools he's looking at? Obviously we're not front runners but maybe Top 4?

Also, has he taken any OV yet? I saw that he was planning on taking one to Coral Gables, Georgia, LSU, South Carolina- Did he already use his first?

“The school I pick has to have a good daycare program and good babysitters in case she wants to spend the night with me and I have football,” Foster said. “The coaches have to have a good bond with her too. My little girl has to like them and she knows who she likes. She likes Auburn --- and she likes Alabama. Those are the only two schools she likes, but she has not seen Georgia yet but I plan to take her there to see them, too.”

Article Link: http://insider.espn.go.com/blog/ncfrecruiting/southeast/post?id=12574f

Does this come off as ridiculous to anyone? These schools have to recruit his infant daughter now?

Corch Al spent all year babysitting guys like Hendo, Gabe Terry and Eddie Johnson, so UM should be the front-runner.

Does this come off as ridiculous to anyone? These schools have to recruit his infant daughter now?

Not really... It is actually my understanding that Jimbo/FSU are actually recruiting one of his daughters friends at the moment. Could be good, could be bad.

absolutely ridiculous. Schools have to provide a daycare program and babysitters? GTFOH

Advertisement

Not really... It is actually my understanding that Jimbo/FSU are actually recruiting one of his daughters friends at the moment. Could be good, could be bad.
123.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement

absolutely ridiculous. Schools have to provide a daycare program and babysitters? GTFOH

Daycares aren't really out of the norm at some schools. When I was at UTk for a visit, the host showed us where athletes can drop off their kid(s) while at a practice or if they don't want to bring the child to class. There was quite a few kids running around. The girl was explaining to my mom how some of the basketball players already had two or three kids With the most being four.

/CSB.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back