Retire the Chain.

Advertisement
Mallory shows up and is crowned the next great one at “TEU.”

Our fourth year senior linebackers are dubbed the best in the ACC and are no where to be found in a do or die drive against 2-10 UNC.

Our defensive line “is going to teach our OL to be good” on Greentree and then look like they can’t block a high school JV girls’ softball team on Saturdays.

I’m TIRED of it, man. I’m tired of players wearing that god**** U and thinking it means showing up = being dominant.

Advertisement
I think about Ed Reed in that FSU locker room. And then I watch tonight, and I don’t see how this program gets back to that point.
can not teach mental toughness, we have been weak mentally and physically since Butchs players left along with S&C coach
we lost to UNC/UF games we used to win .... not anymore...... you re what you are average, baby average
Music City bowl 7-5 here we come

Advertisement
can not teach mental toughness, we have been weak mentally and physically since Butchs players left along with S&C coach
we lost to UNC/UF games we used to win .... not anymore...... you re what you are average, baby average

Only disagree on the first point - mental toughness CAN be taught.

This staff hasn’t done that.

it seems like we have been stuck in this mode for 15 years ... losing games we used to win. instead of a sack we give up a 20yard completion instead of drilling the FG we miss the FG.........

The chain completely lost its aura, such a gimmick & deflection tactic, lets talk about the chain & not our ****** football team.

It should have been retired after Dabo cut it up. If not then after Chryst & the honey badgers kicked the shït out of us 2 yrs in a row and said it’s dead.

Advertisement

I respectfully disagree about mental toughness. Some people fighter harder when they're down and some just say **** it, it's really hard to change that mind set

This is not mental toughness. It’s idiotic coaching. The tackling sucks. The D line is fundamentally regressing, look at the technique. And the call on 4th and 17 was desperate, what you call when you don’t trust anyone to get pressure or cover.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back