RESULTS ARE IN **OFFICIAL RICHT VS DALE** AFTER 5 P5 GAMES

streetja

UM HC: Miami Natives Only 😎
At the midway point of our season and after the 5th game against a P5 opponent, I figured it was time to compare "Dale" against Georgia reject "Pastor Richt".

Ladies and Gentleman, the results are damning.

Out of my nine categories used to judge the two offense's, Georgia Reject Richt failed to win an astounding ONE category against our Hialeah Homeboy "Dale". You read that right.

Please note that the following averages INCLUDE the 58-0 Clemson BEATDOWN, which include some marvelous stats such as 146 yards of total offense, 6 first downs, 22% 3rd down percentage, and 53 total rushing yards.

Please also note that I did NOT include defensive or special team TD's, and of course, please remember that James Coley was accompanied by none other than Al Golden, and now unemployed Mark D'Nofrio as colleagues.

Through 5 games against P5 opponents in 2015 and 2016, we averaged:

Screen Shot 2016-10-29 at 11.30.24 PM.jpg

Ladies and gentleman, please note that only THREE of Richt's BEST PERFORMANCES from the above nine categories would beat any of DALE'S WORST PERFORMANCES in the nine categories through his five games.

Welcome to the ******* twilight zone.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-10-29 at 9.04.50 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2016-10-29 at 9.04.50 PM.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 7
  • Screen Shot 2016-10-29 at 9.04.58 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2016-10-29 at 9.04.58 PM.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 7
  • Screen Shot 2016-10-29 at 9.06.25 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2016-10-29 at 9.06.25 PM.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Advertisement
Can this be the thread where we all rejoice and realize how lucky we were to have Dale? I'm scheduling a vigil for 10pm for our fallen comrade and you're all invited.

How about you run the analysis for the 1st season for Coley against the 1st season for Richt?

How about you run the analysis for the 1st season for Coley against the 1st season for Richt?

Why? Shouldn't a 15 year HC be able to pick right up where a **** first time OC - now WR coach - left off?

Advertisement
who were the power 5 opponents? Right is about to play all the teams dale did well against

In what world does that matter? Did you read any of the OP. Richt's best performances from the nine categories only beat out Dale's WORST THREE performances from the nine categories.

It's not like Richt just finished up a gauntlet of Alabama, Washington, Michigan and Clemson. You're making excuses for him after he played a **** NC, and VT defense and the WOAT ND defense?

Advertisement
Back