Restrepo's Routine & More

Advertisement
Advertisement
X is a dog, he’s always looked like a scrappy competitor who will do whatever it takes to make a catch. Hoping he balls out this year.

Advertisement
X aspiration bar is NFL , his mindset is rock undeterred in any way his training is absolutely literally SICK .

He’s an example of all you want in a player, why not every player is not like this is a mystery.

Like @423Hurricane said we’d be NC if everyone bought in like X.

X is a beast that won’t be beaten .

GOCANES

Love this!!
"I am confident. If you ask me if I’m taking the over on 70 catches, I’m taking the over. You ask me if I’m taking the over on 900 yards, I’ll take the over. You ask me if I’m taking the over or under on 9.5 wins? I’m taking over 11 wins. 12 wins.

Clemson and Texas A&M? The guys are players just like us. They put on their underwear, socks, shirts, shorts the same way we do. They’re just other athletes. They have great athletes, a great coaching staff. But at the end of the day it all comes to the conclusion of who plays better that day, who executes better that day. With the coaching staff we have and the athletes, the line that we have. Man, we’re a very dangerous team."

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back