Rest of the Staff?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't seen any coaching staff updates since Strong was added. We still have two "open" spots, right?

Is it possible that Mario is simply keeping Field and DVD in their on-field positions?
Just replying that it's good to see another cane fan on the West Shore

Advertisement
This last Defensive Coach hire taking awhile. Come on Mario, Spring practice starts Monday.

You think a thread tracking the rumors and hires of the staff would be a good idea? Anyone else agree?
Can we call it Miami's 2022 football staff?

1646237194142.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Sabbath Joseph just followed Jeremy Hawkins on twitter who was one of the rumored names for DE coach so I'm guessing he is the final hire. Think he is a fast riser in the ranks (Future star per @JayCane20 )

Sabbath Joseph just followed Jeremy Hawkins on twitter who was one of the rumored names for DE coach so I'm guessing he is the final hire. Think he is a fast riser in the ranks (Future star per @JayCane20 )
Would make a lot of sense. He would be a recruiting focused DL coach and then hopefully Jason Taylor is added as a DL analyst.

Why would we hire a DE coach AND Jason Taylor as an analyst. Seems redundandt. Why not hire a special teams coach instead?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Why would we hire a DE coach AND Jason Taylor as an analyst. Seems redundandt. Why not hire a special teams coach instead?
Taylor still interested in TV analyst opportunities Mario wants grinders as coaches. Don't think Taylor is down for 12 14 hours days at this point in his life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back