Rest of the season

Advertisement
LSU will lose 5 games minimum. We looked like dog **** but I think long term this helps us. We weren't a title team IDK why anyone thought we would be. I think we regroup, i saw everything go wrong in a game. Nothing more. Rosier sucks we will win in spite of him.

LSU will lose 5 games minimum. We looked like dog **** but I think long term this helps us. We weren't a title team IDK why anyone thought we would be. I think we regroup, i saw everything go wrong in a game. Nothing more. Rosier sucks we will win in spite of him.
Ehhhhhhh Miami was supposed to be one of those 5 losses and LSU won by 20. I’d just be concerned with the hurricanes being competitive in the ACC which is a joke, no offense, outside of Clemson.

Ehhhhhhh Miami was supposed to be one of those 5 loses and LSU won by 20. I’d just be concerned with the hurricanes being competitive in the ACC which is a joke, no offense, outside of Clemson.
**** happens, don't be fooled by this game, telling ya now. You ain't any good. We did everything wrong. We ain't some champ team, never thought we were. Have it I would be talking **** to

Advertisement
**** happens, don't be fooled by this game, telling ya now. You ain't any good. We did everything wrong. We ain't some champ team, never thought we were. Have it I would be talking **** to
Ehhhhhhhhhhhhh that seems like a losers excuse. Burrow was starting his first game ever against #9 on national tv....y’all stink. LSU will be in some big time games while y’all wish y’all were Clemson

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhh that seems like a losers excuse. Burrow was starting his first game ever against #9 on national tv....y’all stink. LSU will be in some big time games while y’all wish y’all were Clemson
Ain't no excuse, excuses don't matter scoreboard does. I saw a mediocre team in LSU. Maybe I'm wrong. Just saying, don't be fooled, you aren't any good.

Advertisement
Yeah, the truth hurts too much. Let’s get rid of it so it’s all hurricane feel goodery!!! We were better even though we lost by 20 against a first start QB!!
We know the truth. Just like that d!ck in your *** is truth. I hope your boyfriend rips his condom off and fills you with the aids and you die a slow painful death 40 f-ing times.

Ehhhhhhh I’ve got my fiancée reading helter skelter in bed beside me so not only were you wrong about Miami beating LSU, you were wrong about my sexual orientation. Sucks to suck Cal...
AZeBrA 1-0
Cal 0-2

Advertisement
Ehhhhhhh I’ve got my fiancée reading helter skelter in bed beside me so not only were you wrong about Miami beating LSU, you were wrong about my sexual orientation. Sucks to suck Cal...
AZeBrA 1-0
Cal 0-2
Your fiancé has balls. On your face. F off.

Question for mods: Why the **** are these blatant trolls allowed to post here? The lack of respect is disgusting.

To the piece of **** trolls: This is OUR ******* board you trolling ***gots. You don't get to talk **** to us here. Go the **** back to tiger droppings and do whatever you want over there .

Advertisement

He did nothing. He isnt getting you over the hump. Realize this d made a lot of first time starters look much better than him even last year. Your wrs are pedestrian...rb played better than i expected. You were kind of what i expected on o..but got a much shorter field to work with

AZeBrA 1-0
Cal 0-2
some big bxtch that would rather read some lame **** than give u any play which is why your championing over your win online.

Question for mods: Why the **** are these blatant trolls allowed to post here? The lack of respect is disgusting.

To the piece of **** trolls: This is OUR ******* board you trolling ***gots. You don't get to talk **** to us here. Go the **** back to tiger droppings and do whatever you want over there .
Cry baby

Advertisement
Back