Reserving my judgements

Brandinho

Section 139
Premium
Forgive me gentleman but I’m abroad in Europe so all of this transpired while I was asleep (dreaming about hiring Leach or Babers) and I’m just now catching up.

Diaz was an undoubtedly lazy, easy, and probably expensive hire to get him back from Temple. Like others have expressed, had this been the plan all along, we probably would’ve excited to see Mork go and succeeded by Manny. But I too am not pleased they didn’t at least reach out to others. If Manny was available yesterday he would’ve been available next week.

I will reserve my judgements in the infancy of his stint as he’s got time to clean out the offensive side of the ball. If anyone outside of Dugans and Hartley is retained we will likely see a lot of the same.

Here’s to holding out hope for making a splash hire for OC. Happy New Year!

Advertisement
Forgive me gentleman but I’m abroad in Europe so all of this transpired while I was asleep (dreaming about hiring Leach or Babers) and I’m just now catching up.

Diaz was an undoubtedly lazy, easy, and probably expensive hire to get him back from Temple. Like others have expressed, had this been the plan all along, we probably would’ve excited to see Mork go and succeeded by Manny. But I too am not pleased they didn’t at least reach out to others. If Manny was available yesterday he would’ve been available next week.

I will reserve my judgements in the infancy of his stint as he’s got time to clean out the offensive side of the ball. If anyone outside of Dugans and Hartley is retained we will likely see a lot of the same.

Anybody who would have been happy with promoting the mediocre DC of a failed regime should have their head examined.

But hey, we get to have our cheesy necklace for another couple of years! YAY!

Yup our last hope is a bad *** OC. Something tells me it’s not gonna happen. Interesting days ahead

Advertisement

Im in Europe as well and also agree with your comments. I will be in a wait and see attitude. I thought the hire was a lazy one. I did not like it but I have never been right about any of the previous hires. The good ones i thought they would be bad and the bad i thought were going to be good. I guess i'm pretty good st picking losers

Im in Europe as well and also agree with your comments. I will be in a wait and see attitude. I thought the hire was a lazy one. I did not like it but I have never been right about any of the previous hires. The good ones i thought they would be bad and the bad i thought were going to be good. I guess i'm pretty good st picking losers

if you hate the hire, make it known. blake james knows less about football than anyone who posts on here. i'm being serious. putting your trust in him and saying "wait and see" makes no sense. you have a right as a fan or alumni to voice your displeasure.

this fanbase too often sits back and takes it up the *** when we KNOW the program is run poorly.

Advertisement
Back