Reserve defensive ends?

Advertisement
I haven't spent any time trying to update myself on new starters and their respective numbers, but it seemed like plenty of guys got burn on D.

I saw Harvey, but I did notice that they rotated a lot less, especially at DE compared to last year. Last year Garvin, Rousseau, Hill, Patchan would be constantly swapping. This year (at least against UAB) Phillips and Roche were there for entire drives and hardly subbed out.

I saw Harvey, but I did notice that they rotated a lot less, especially at DE compared to last year. Last year Garvin, Rousseau, Hill, Patchan would be constantly swapping. This year (at least against UAB) Phillips and Roche were there for entire drives and hardly subbed out.
Good

Advertisement
Advertisement
Should see a jump in production from #15 this week. 2 years out of football and he looked good game one just need to brush the rust off

Cam stood out more to me than harvey imo
Harvey needs to show me something. I thought he got punked vs Latech and I don't recall him making a lot of plays vs UAB. He still has time to put it together IMHO.

Advertisement
Harvey needs to show me something. I thought he got punked vs Latech and I don't recall him making a lot of plays vs UAB. He still has time to put it together IMHO.

I think he needs to stop being scared and gain some weight honestly. Ditch the diva bod. Become a real defensive end like J.Phillips lol.

We are so loaded at DE for the next few years. At DT, too.

First off, I don't think JP will be back and we lose Roche. I have no doubt the backup guys are talented, but the depth chart has Cam and Harvey. Nice guys, but does this translate to "loaded" in your eyes? Excited to see Chantz in a couple years.

Advertisement
At the 4:40 mark of the 4th quarter, Harvey hits the QB as he throws it and forces the incompletion. Cam Williams had a nice hit on the QB earlier in the game.

Don’t worry all of the DEs will look great when we play FSU. Blackman holding it for 20 seconds and that OL is a dangerous combo

Blissett is a guy who should be getting more reps at tackle and defensive end. Believe me I’m in the know. I watch 📽

Advertisement
Back