Representing The U Worldwide

Kirijax

Senior
Haven't posted this in a while but I've been making a map of where the Canes are all over the world. If you want your location to be out on the map, let me know where you represent The U and I'll add you! Already over 1200 cities and countries and it keeps growing!

The U Map

1.png

Advertisement
Well, they are all places Canes fans listed where they were and I typed in every location myself.

Let's see the list. I don't believe there are Canes fans in some of those god-forsaken places. You gotta be crazy to go some of those places.

Advertisement
I looked at the original--Moscow is not in Serbia.

I still don't know why anybody would want to go some of those places. Sorry, but there are some real crazies out there in the rest of the world.

Mr. Matador,

I work in one of those god forsaken places, Bata, Equatorial Guinea (not ebola plagued Guinea), for six months out of the year for an oil company.

Semper Canes!!!

Haven't posted this in a while but I've been making a map of where the Canes are all over the world. If you want your location to be out on the map, let me know where you represent The U and I'll add you! Already over 1200 cities and countries and it keeps growing!

The U Map

1.png

your presence is needed in the tennis thread

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back