Repping So. Florida

hoover437

Senior
I believe if we close with Bo, either of the DTs in play and the current commits, Dalvin Cook, Sony and the others that have claimed to love Miami but choose to go elsewhere, are going to look but and shake there heads and ask themselves why!!!

This class is an incredible add to an already solid foundation. No more recruits holding our staff hostage, like the last two staffs were, and leaving us bringing in kids from Buffalo or Fresno, that NO ONE knew and whose offer list was like my current list! This staff is getting at it!!! I'm not saying that Bo is better than Sony or Dalvin or the same with Georgia recruit is better than TV, but both are better than ANY out of the blue last minute Shannon or Coker back-up recruits.

Bo would be crazy not to come here. Bama has like 6 cats on the roster from the last two classes. Two are big time and will get most of the carries.

Advertisement
kids want to win. its just a case of do they think it can happen in Miami. sony , dalvin & TV was just not sold

I believe if we close with Bo, either of the DTs in play and the current commits, Dalvin Cook, Sony and the others that have claimed to love Miami but choose to go elsewhere, are going to look but and shake there heads and ask themselves why!!!

This class is an incredible add to an already solid foundation. No more recruits holding our staff hostage, like the last two staffs were, and leaving us bringing in kids from Buffalo or Fresno, that NO ONE knew and whose offer list was like my current list! This staff is getting at it!!! I'm not saying that Bo is better than Sony or Dalvin or the same with Georgia recruit is better than TV, but both are better than ANY out of the blue last minute Shannon or Coker back-up recruits.

Bo would be crazy not to come here. Bama has like 6 cats on the roster from the last two classes. Two are big time and will get most of the carries.

I think TV has looked better lately, (all america workouts). Plus he is a hometown kid, thats always a plus. But I would not be disappointed with either.

Advertisement
Back