Reppin' The U from Texas

SgtBone

Freshman
For everyone going to the game, throw the U up and live it up for me. I tried to make it out there, but pops didn't end up having an extra ticket (until a couple days ago) and plane tix were outrageous on short notice (E5s don't make crazy money). This was the 1 game I've been dying to get out to. Enjoy that ****, and I expect The Rock to be crazy. I'm sure my dad, brother, and step brothers will be out there tailgating their asses off, and I wish I was there with y'all.

I'm predicting a 42-6 win for Miami, and I think Perry has a big day. I'm thinking Dallas scores at least 1 rushing TD, and Homer has a chunk run or 2. I'm looking for JT4 to ball the **** out with the middle of the field likely being exposed like it was against Louisville. I think GWillis FEASTS on Frenchie! I'm hoping Joe Jackson has another standout game. I might just lose my mind if I see #20 anywhere near the **** field, and I don't see why he gets burn over Carter or even Hall.

Just found out that I have an assignment to Japan, and if that goes through (last one was canx'd for medical reasons) I won't be at a UM game for at least 4 years... pros and cons I guess. My buddy is deployed right now, and he's a huge Canes fan too, so make sure you guys rep The U for all of us that can't be there. Go CANES!!! #BEATFSU

Advertisement
Sorry you missed out. Be careful over there. Looks like it might be front and center area now with China heating up. At least North Korea has prospect of good news. Thank you.

Sorry you missed out. Be careful over there. Looks like it might be front and center area now with China heating up. At least North Korea has prospect of good news. Thank you.

First, it's an honor and a pleasure to serve, and thank you for your support. Second, I can't complain too much because there are countless others that are sacrificing much more than missing football games. We all hope for the best with regards to N. Korea, and I have several friends over there (S. Korea) turning wrenches. China? Who knows... crazy world we live in.

Japan would be an amazing experience, but my family has medical clearance issues that I won't get into. I've always wanted to go, but it doesn't look likely. If I get the option of re-assignment after Japan gets canx'd, I'll try to get stationed in Florida. Sadly, most bases are in "enemy" territory in N. Florida (gross), and the wife doesn't want to go back either.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Take the Japan assignment if possible. I was stationed at Yokota AB Japan for 4 years and have no regrets and some great memories. Go Canes!

Take the Japan assignment if possible. I was stationed at Yokota AB Japan for 4 years and have no regrets and some great memories. Go Canes!

Yeah, my assignment is to misawa, and my previous one was kadena. Like I said, I'd love to go, but it'll likely get squashed by my family's medical clearance.

At least the chics are hot over in Japan....so ya got that goin' for ya!

I mean, you're not wrong, but I'm happy married with children lol.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back