Reporters

How about why he needs to call a timeout before every big game deciding play?

Advertisement
The media certainly covered all bases when questioning TVD this week. Like I said then, do likewise with Mario. But as stated, he won't answer. Or feign ignorance. Well, he really doesn't have to feign it.

*and understandably ****ed at Jacoby, but what was that expression about those who live in glass houses??

The last reporter at the post game actually was low-key asking him why he's a ****** game day coach and he was confused. Whoever she is; I like her.
It was a low-key savage question, asking him if the "breakthrough" the team needs is on time management by the coaching staff. The arrogant **** answered like he usually does, scowling, asking for the question to be repeated, saying he didn't understand, etc.

Advertisement
I agree with you! She asked the right question, loved it! I wonder how he treat his wife!
I also initially thought it appeared a bit misogynistic, but then remembered he did exactly the same thing to Ferman last week. He’s just a small weak individual who can’t intelligently answer challenging questions.

LOVED the question, though.

I’m a firm believer that talent can over come weak coaching. We’ve seen timeouts called at the goal line this season to discuss the play call only to see a fail multiple times. Giving Louisville back the ball at the end of the half knowing they were receiving in the second half the plays that were called were just poor.

we put up enough points to win the game so why such play calling in that situation is on Dawson. We just ran in to a wall.

We all can’t stand her.. but if we being real.. Susan the only one will ask a tough question there.

She’ll ask some **** fans want to know.. only one with balls in that room weekly.

Now absolutely, she’s going to throw a million dumb ones in there too lol

Advertisement
It was a low-key savage question, asking him if the "breakthrough" the team needs is on time management by the coaching staff. The arrogant **** answered like he usually does, scowling, asking for the question to be repeated, saying he didn't understand, etc.

I’m an expert in corch bs and asking them to repeat the question is on page one of trying to squirm out of the question.

Journalism standards are quite low these days imo.
Social media and Hot take shows have helped push those standards lower by giving a platform to any doofus who does very little research but can get people to argue with them.
And coaches know this and don’t have any patience or confidence that they aren‘t being ”setup”.

Back in the day, reporters intelligence and research allowed them to ask tough questions of the coaches and be able to ask the same question in multiple ways and through additional follow up questions that didn‘t allow coaches to get away with coachspeak.

edit: before teams had no influence over reporters and credentials. Now if you make their HC uncomfortable too much, they will take your credential. That’s some weak sauce too.

Last edited:
Advertisement

I’m an expert in corch bs and asking them to repeat the question is on page one of trying to squirm out of the question.
Currently realizing i'm not being an ******* when i do this at home like my wife says, i'm just being a coRch. Someone load 80 M's in my account, preciate it!

The way she asked the question was confusing although I understood the point she was trying to make which was “Are you Mario also looking at why your time management sucks”.

Advertisement
I also initially thought it appeared a bit misogynistic, but then remembered he did exactly the same thing to Ferman last week. He’s just a small weak individual who can’t intelligently answer challenging questions.

LOVED the question, though.
He’s a fkn meathead corch. And we’re stuck with him for another 6 years

More likely than not, they’re afraid to stir the pot too much and get their access revoked.

What Would You Say You Do Here Office Space GIF

Advertisement
Back