Reported FSU commit Johnny Frasierstatus up in the air

If you think they are taking Frasier over Scarlett you are stupid.

Scarlett turned them down. They would take Scerlett, Frasier and Patrick in a heartbeat.

Wrong on both counts.

I'm certainly no insider but if by some stretch of the imagination you are correct, then Jimbo Fisher is one stupid coach and Scarlet has no self respect. I don't believe that about either one.

Advertisement
I live up here in Raleigh and from what im hearing is he very well may end up at NC State especially since NC State just got a commit from another local 4* RB Nyhiem Hines who is a beast in his own right.

If you think they are taking Frasier over Scarlett you are stupid.

Scarlett turned them down. They would take Scerlett, Frasier and Patrick in a heartbeat.

Wrong on both counts.

I'm certainly no insider but if by some stretch of the imagination you are correct, then Jimbo Fisher is one stupid coach and Scarlet has no self respect. I don't believe that about either one.

I'm no insider at all but it's been repeated on here countless times that FSU had their RB's at Patrick, Frasier, and Scarlett in that order. Good for us that they made the trash evaluation to have the best of the three rated last. But Scarlett was all FSU until they cooled on him and then he picked us. Now that it looks like Frasier has one foot out the door and they're only taking two RB's this class, Scarlett will be their target and I see no reason to be confident that we keep him at the end of the day.

If not FSU, Florida will come calling as well. It's going to be nerve racking until the paper is signed and that is unfortunately the long and short of the situation.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back