Report that Blake Baker will still call plays on defense

Advertisement
giphy.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
The fact that this is even a topic the head coach has to address tells you that he’s hired the wrong defensive coordinator. He needs to move on from Blake at the end of the year. We don’t have time to learn on the job.

Advertisement
What a freaking joke. I can’t believe this. U guys have no idea, every year I get my hopes up, every year everyone is talking about the positivity around the program. Everyone saying how he have this much talent. And then everything crumbles. I can’t feel confident about any game we play. I am hurt, it sucks that we can’t compete to the level real Miami Hurricanes are expected to play at. Been a season ticket holder for the last 7 years and tired of sitting there every season and being so upset inside at the stupid decisions are coaches make. 😩😩

If you have to step in and do your DC’s or OC’s job then you hired the wrong staff. It’s simple. Common ******* sense.

This is the worst coached Miami team I have ever seen and that’s saying a lot the last 15 years. Díaz has no choice but pull the trigger on the majority of the staff. Perhaps, Enos leaves at the end of the year which opens him up the opportunity to bring an entire new Offensive staff, following changes on the Defensive front. Either **** the prom queen, Diaz, or get the **** out.

I don’t know about everyone here, but Manny is starting to sound like a real politician, considering his father is one. Like a car salesman!! Everything we want to hear, but does the opposite. I heard this morning on 560 WQAM, Manny said “he would take over the defense of side of the ball.” Now on this article I posted earlier it says different. Things won’t last for him like it did for Onofrio and Al Folden. Upper management is not going to let it happen again.

Advertisement
I don’t know about everyone here, but Manny is starting to sound like a real politician, considering his father is one. Like a car salesman!! Everything we want to hear, but does the opposite. I heard this morning on 560 WQAM, Manny said “he would take over the defense of side of the ball.” Now on this article I posted earlier it says different. Things won’t last for him like it did for Onofrio and Al Folden. Upper management is not going to let it happen again.

Starting? I guess it’s better to be late to the party than not at all.

He meant he was taking over the defense’s Instagram account.

Advertisement
Back