Report: NCAA investigating Ole Miss for rules violations

Advertisement
ImpermissBle benefits in college are the equivalent of drug testing in pro sports.

Both are management programs, not prevention programs. And the only people who get caught are the ones who get snitched on, or are stupid.

Neither colleges or pro teams really want to enforce these issues. But when allegations go public, they have to investigate.

Does the ncaa ever get witnesses that aren't biased ****bags? He saw the money slipping so he's trying to ***** the kid over.

ImpermissBle benefits in college are the equivalent of drug testing in pro sports.

Both are management programs, not prevention programs. And the only people who get caught are the ones who get snitched on, or are stupid.

Neither colleges or pro teams really want to enforce these issues. But when allegations go public, they have to investigate.

Anyone who doesn't believe that Ole Miss' sudden amazing recruiting classes after decades of being trash wasn't the result of impermissible benefits was being delusional. It's just a matter of whether they get caught.

Anyone who doesn't believe that Ole Miss' sudden amazing recruiting classes after decades of being trash wasn't the result of impermissible benefits was being delusional. It's just a matter of whether they get caught.

your right and that was the first thing that came to my mind when i opened up this article, but the stepdad snitching just makes me sick a grown man that took part in the benefits but now that hes being cut off want to sink the whole ship shady.

Advertisement

your right and that was the first thing that came to my mind when i opened up this article, but the stepdad snitching just makes me sick a grown man that took part in the benefits but now that hes being cut off want to sink the whole ship shady.

Shouldnt be surprised. There is no honor among thieves.

The step father is a *****. He's in his feelings about the *** whooping he took. But on the other hand, its a no brainer ole miss was doing something shady. What 5 star wants to go to live in Oxford Mississippi and play for that racist trash school.

Last edited:
Everybody up here has been talking about Ole Miss and their boosters for the last few years. No secret they're handing out cash like they're free Obama phones.

Advertisement

Perfect. You beat me to it. All of a sudden they are getting countless 5 star players but they aren't doing anything illegal. Please.

Honestly not sure how it took this long. It should of been a huge red flag when a team that is a perennial bottom feeder all of a sudden has the #1 recruiting class.

Totally agree. Also, its much easier to "coach" and "recruit" when you have no salary cap and unlimited expense account.

Advertisement
I recall that after that most notorious rise of Ole Miss winning their 1st National Football Championship [in recruiting] , their coached penned this extensively long article how he masterminded pulling atop the rankings that year. When he claimed that the greatest feat was having all the stud ballers at Ole Miss that same weekend late in the recruiting, I knew it was a smokescreen to the real feat: Fistfull of $$$ for NLIs

pretty amazing how all these SEC schools and their boosters buying recruits and their families or guardians for years and yet there are not more former players or family members coming out and exposing them.You would think some of them would still try and extort more money from the boosters to keep quiet years later but surprisingly everyone seems to move along and quiet quiet.

Advertisement
This is good, this gives us one more win last year, we are now a .500 football team guys!

If they weren't cheating we would have had most of those 5 star recruits they bought. On a level playing field no one beats Coach Golden. I wonder if the ncaa might award us some of their 5 stars as compensation.

Rather it be public officials, businessmen, judges, police or clergy, historically and frequently we see, know and most know, but cannot prove there is corruption. That's why I never buy into the slogans, pledges, oaths and honorable perceptions many professions, institutions and individual persons as being honorable. For anyone the think that college football isn't filled with corruption and dishonorable influences is more than stupid. I would draw a similar parallel to FIFA, because we talking $$Billions being made in football and non football ancillary revenue, ie, food, travel expenses of fans and officials alike, hotels and apparel. I'll end by saying how can you expect people to respect that you have any minimum of intelligence or ethnic responsibility when you play for a school that prides itself in the "rebel" history? Essentially a group of students that left school to fight to preserve slavery and the doctrines of the Confederate states.

Advertisement
Back