Report: Florida, FSU players avoid charges, prosecution

MovingZen

#HistoryIsViolent
Premium
Last edited:
Advertisement
Full read here - Report: Florida, FSU players more likely to avoid charges, prosecution

edit: here is the full report.

I bet nobody here is surprised by this huh? NCAA is worried about kids getting free meals or going to a party on a yacht but probably wont bat an eye at this type of report. Getting a bag of cash FREE is frowned upon, being a degenerate? no problem, play on!

Meh. OTL is a joke. This is a bit slanted because Florida FOI requests are arguably the best in the country. Let's not pretend kids in Tuscaaloosa or The rest of the SEC handle things differently than FSU and UF. I doubt police and prosecutors in Florida "look the other way" any more often than they do in other small town/SEC areas

When ESPN was digging into FSU after Winston, they sent a FOI request for every police report naming an FSU athlete. Police departments in other states would not have supplied many of those reports to ESPN.

Last edited:
There's a reason there's a video of a gator basketball player on tape getting arrested stating that it wouldn't be happening if they were in Gainseville. These dudes get away with everything. I'm not trying to say it doesn't happen in a lot of other places, it's just ridiculous that they get away with so much.

Full read here - Report: Florida, FSU players more likely to avoid charges, prosecution

edit: here is the full report.

I bet nobody here is surprised by this huh? NCAA is worried about kids getting free meals or going to a party on a yacht but probably wont bat an eye at this type of report. Getting a bag of cash FREE is frowned upon, being a degenerate? no problem, play on!

Meh. OTL is a joke. This is a bit slanted because Florida FOI requests are arguably the best in the country. Let's not pretend kids in Tuscaaloosa or The rest of the SEC handle things differently than FSU and UF. I doubt police and prosecutors in Florida "look the other way" any more often than they do in other small town/SEC areas

When ESPN was digging into FSU after Winston, they sent a FOI request for every police report naming an FSU athlete. Police departments in other states would not have supplied many of those reports to ESPN.

I have no doubt it's probably the same at a lot of small town schools. Do you think the kids in Miami(larger towns) get away with as much? No challenge, straight fair question of opinion or knowledge?

image.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back