Replay of spring game (link in post #12)

Advertisement
They've shown the FSU spring game at least 3 times since last weekend, so I'm sure there should be a couple reruns of our spring game as well. DVR is a Canes fan best friend. If possible I highly recommend! I rarely can watch the games live as they happen, but best believe once the kiddos go down, I'm tuned in with the bonus of fast forwarding through commercials lol

Advertisement
It’s playing a 10 pm CDT on the ACC channel tonight

after that:
7 am 4/18 sun
6 pm 4/18 sun
3 pm 4/19 mon
12 pm 4/20 tues
9 pm 4/22 thur

all times are CDT

My apologies. I should have been clearer though I did ask about a replay online. If we don't have the ACC Network, is the game going to be replayed elsewhere on TV (e.g., ESPNU) or is there an online site that may replay the game. Thanks guys! Appreciate your help!

My apologies. I should have been clearer though I did ask about a replay online. If we don't have the ACC Network, is the game going to be replayed elsewhere on TV (e.g., ESPNU) or is there an online site that may replay the game. Thanks guys! Appreciate your help!
Not sure about online even though I think the ACC channel is connected to ESPN so it might show up on the ESPN + app or one of their other apps..

Advertisement
So if you have Sling, it will let you replay it on demand. Unfortunately looks like the prices recently went up from $40/month to $46/month for Sling Orange + Sports

Advertisement
Hot and fresh:

music video dancing GIF

Advertisement
Some questions not answered.
Special teams. Kick off and punt returns were not allowed. Therefore have no idea how we will do on either.
Same for covering both.
Very few running plays called. Not enough sample size to evaluate OL push or DL stoping run. I think both will be better but how much better remains to be seen

Advertisement
Back