Replacement Head Coaches

donnybrah

Redshirt Freshman
This is the consensus rankings from what I'm gathering..

1 - Butch Davis - the obvious favorite
2 - Justin Fuente - seems like y'all favor him over Herman
3 - Chud - seems likely that he'll be available
4 - Pagano - y'all love him but there's skepticism on his availability, willingness to leave the NFL
5 - Tom Herman - 2 through 5 are really that close

The rest(Pretty much names I've heard mentioned):
Bryan Harsin - Boise State HC
Doc Holliday - Marshall HC
Matt Campbell - Toledo HC

Other Names I've Heard Once or Twice:
Doug Meacham - TCU Co-OC
Scott Frost - Oregon OC
Kirby Smart - Alabama DC
John Chavis - Texas A&M DC
Mike Shula - Panthers OC
Rich Rodriguez - total dbag, coached everywhere once, apparently BoT likes him... lord have mercy
Dino Babers - Bowling Green HC
Charlie Strong - Texas HC
Lane Kiffin - pls no

Everyone hates:
Cristobal - Bama OL
Greg Schiano - currently getting a check every week postmarked in Tampa Bay

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Dan Campbell dolphins hc lol

wouldn't even have to buy a new house or anything!!!!
Lol every time I see dude I feel he can choke out one of the players. This dude is ripped. Can't wait to see them against the patriots

He did something no other NFL coach has done, made Lamar and Tannehill look relevant.
That was Philbin fault IMO. The staff was doing things against the players strengths, constantly running from the shot gun and losing yards, 2 gapping on D. Actually sounds like I'm talking about the canes

Dan Campbell dolphins hc lol

Lol every time I see dude I feel he can choke out one of the players. This dude is ripped. Can't wait to see them against the patriots

He did something no other NFL coach has done, made Lamar and Tannehill look relevant.
That was Philbin fault IMO. The staff was doing things against the players strengths, constantly running from the shot gun and losing yards, 2 gapping on D. Actually sounds like I'm talking about the canes

I'm sure you saw Lamar out there showing off his college legs again because he played like a champ today.

I'm sure you saw Lamar out there showing off his college legs again because he played like a champ today.
Dude is good. He runs down hill now and break tackles. Its just hard when the scheme is found out by the other tean

Advertisement
[MENTION=6948]407cane[/MENTION]

Yessir, the last 7-8 years or so of Canes have been showing out week in and week out. Shows Miami still got it somewhere, just gotta embrace it.

GENUINE, FOR REAL, CERTIFIED COACHING LIST:

[video=youtube;HXuBnz6vtuI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXuBnz6vtuI[/video]

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back