Renato Brown?

The U Code

Redshirt Freshman
Anyone know what happened to this kid? Was being recruited by lots of schools when he was committed to Miami and now it seems like he’s not being recruited at all...grades?

Advertisement
Think Ivins did an interview with him in May and Brown said he was solid and a day later he decommitted from Miami. No idea what the **** happened there. That’s about the time I got banned from 247 calling out Stock and Lake for the awful crap they post there. I was on vacation in Fort Lauderdale and went to happy hour at Lulu’s and was hammered before the Lightning Caps game 6.

Think Ivins did an interview with him in May and Brown said he was solid and a day later he decommitted from Miami. No idea what the **** happened there. That’s about the time I got banned from 247 calling out Stock and Lake for the awful crap they post there. I was on vacation in Fort Lauderdale and went to happy hour at Lulu’s and was hammered before the Lightning Caps game 6.

I don’t know how Stock or Lake still have a job. They bring ZERO to that site and is the reason I left years ago. Ivins is the only worth a crap over there and if he leaves it will be a dumpster fire again.

Advertisement
I don’t know how Stock or Lake still have a job. They bring ZERO to that site and is the reason I left years ago. Ivins is the only worth a crap over there and if he leaves it will be a dumpster fire again.
I did the free trial with no intentions on becoming a member and then I got drunk and called them out and Lake said you are being rude or some **** and won’t accept that behavior and then I continued and he banned my ***. Those two are jokes. Ivins brings some nice material to that website.

Advertisement
Back