Reminds me of the Thomas Kirkland fiasco!

hoover437

Senior
just a crazy time for us cane fans. Guy better win tomorrow and knowing our luck we will find a way to lose it!

Advertisement
MT6 never trolled us.

That is one of the biggest myths of Miami recruiting. We're at fault for thinking hiring coley would get us the inside track.

MT6 didn't even want to go to FSU. USC or UGA all the way but mom made him meet her in the middle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MT6 never trolled us.

That is one of the biggest myths of Miami recruiting. We're at fault for thinking hiring coley would get us the inside track.

MT6 didn't even want to go to FSU. USC or UGA all the way but mom made him meet her in the middle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He trolled us nasty trust me

Advertisement
Don't know about that.
More than anything and just as alarming it shows a lack of a coherent strategy for recruiting WR's this cycle.

Don't know about that.
More than anything and just as alarming it shows a lack of a coherent strategy for recruiting WR's this cycle.

Exactly whatever their strategy was its horrible

Exhibit A - you recruit and offer Scott and Dingle. The. You accept commitments from both only to change your mind and push them out.
Not because you got someone you liked more to commit...but because you changed your mind. Thats incompetent.

Advertisement
Back