Reminder

Advertisement
let’s be clear..we could’ve hired ole goat Bill to run the defense and we’d still be double digit underdogs going into the Bama matchup..for Miami it’s about taking steps in the right direction. That begins on the staff and on the trail. Now we lost our best recruiter and if history of Trob on the trail holds true, we just upgraded..but fans like @KevinCaneFace just has to be that guy😂

No matter how exciting a potential DC hire may be is, we’re not beating Bama. Go ahead and accept that to save yourself the meltdown.
1610254583158.gif

Y’all learned nothing from playing Clemson this year. Obviously if we get the staff right it’s gonna take more than one game to get on Bama’s level

Advertisement
let’s be clear..we could’ve hired ole goat Bill to run the defense and we’d still be double digit underdogs going into the Bama matchup..for Miami it’s about taking steps in the right direction. That begins on the staff and on the trail. Now we lost our best recruiter and if history of Trob on the trail holds true, we just upgraded..but fans like @KevinCaneFace just has to be that guy😂
I’ve seen a lot of meltdowns on these boards when we lost games like this

Advertisement
Reminder.

I hope you get hit with a bag of smashed ********. Learn to enjoy things.
I love this post and fully supported it. But WTF is a smashed *******? Asking for a friend who I'm pretty sure is smashing ******* in the closet

Y’all learned nothing from playing Clemson this year. Obviously if we get the staff right it’s gonna take more than one game to get on Bama’s level

This post shows you took no time to sit and reflect on the tone and timing of your previous one.

I suggest you do that this time.

Advertisement
Go **** yourself with a charged up curling iron.
If you don’t mind, this saying is going into my Rolodex immediately. Hopefully, I will be able to drop this line on some heehaw sooner rather than later. I will ibid you for sure. Strong work Jedi, strong work.

OP enjoys wearing sweaters while eating vegan chicken nuggets and clasping a cup of hot tea while snuggled by the fire with his boyfriend.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back