Reminder

Imagine a recruit deciding where he's gonna live for the next 4 years because of a message board. I just dont understand the way you idiots think. Do you believe that other fanbases act like everything is perfect during a 3 game losing streak?

It aint about that at all...

Not sure why this is so hard for people to understand.

These kids want to believe what Richt is selling... They want to believe the program is on the way back. That matters more than wins and losses at this time.

For specific examples... Saban sold kids to come to Bama after his first season. His first season started out 6-2 but then they fell flat on their faces and lost 4 of their last 5 games. He pulled in the number one class. That wasnt because people wanted to suddenly live in Alabama. It wasnt because the coach just put down an incredible season. It was because of hype. Another example is Onions second class after a bad first season.

When you come on this site and cry like the world is falling and then so does every one else on this site. What do you think a kid thinks that's considering coming here and who is being told by the coaches the program is on his way up? He may not jump straight to conclusions that coach is lying but he will have it in the back of his mind. It will create doubt. Any recruit that comes on this site will leave with some doubt. And for the most part we are talking about primadonna kids that think the world owes them something. Not rocket surgery here guys.

Yeap it is all our fault. May I suggest that this and every other Cane fan site shut down do the cause of all Miami's problems is its fans, and may every fan who complains here or anywhere else stop going to game because a recruit might hear you say something negative. Then only the 3000 happy ticket holders will be at the games and only the wonderful media will have voice. Then and only then will 17 year old kids stop watching game on TV so coaches can tell them that the rumors of the team losing are false. Then and only then will 17 year old kids, their parents and handler tell the bag men, "Hey, don't be bringing that stuff up in here!"

I have people blaming our players for everything and try to never do that, but I hate you SOBs who blame the fans even more. I sat in the OB add watched The Flop, paid for countless tickets, paid my tuition with my paychecks, and donated more money than I care to admit. Granted some on here who complain might not actually be Cane fans, but that goes for those who complain about fans too. I for one will say what I want when I want about the administration and the coaching staff because they are merely hired hands who should preform or get fired. This program belongs to those who built it not the kids who choose to not come here and not those hirelings. If we ***** it up by running our mouths, well it is our right. Go protest at Donna's door in the Clinton mafia if you want to get to the real evil. Or if you are not adverse to speaking ill of the dead, go **** on Foote's grave. Just stop blaming the fans.

Advertisement
Imagine a recruit deciding where he's gonna live for the next 4 years because of a message board. I just dont understand the way you idiots think. Do you believe that other fanbases act like everything is perfect during a 3 game losing streak?

No, but our fanbase takes the low road and resorts to name-calling, profanity, and insults in a manner unlike any other.

Exactly. You won't see half of the crap you do from our supposed fans on any other respectable website. This was as true five or even ten years ago as it is today.
Respectable websites - lol

For the recruits reading this: We got big booty Latina b*tches & money bags for ya! Come through lil homies!

For the current players on the team reading this: Call a players only meeting & have Pinckney & Shaq beat Kaaya & Badgley's ***.
Knock some sense into those ****ers and tell'em to quit ****** around and win y'all boys a game!

Also, tell the rest of the Defense to just hang on for reinforcements coming next year... We all appreciate them for carrying our team this season.

If a recruit honestly decides not to come here over what he reads on a message board, then he is not built to play here.

I wouldn't want them playing here anyways

Advertisement

It aint about that at all...

Not sure why this is so hard for people to understand.

These kids want to believe what Richt is selling... They want to believe the program is on the way back. That matters more than wins and losses at this time.

For specific examples... Saban sold kids to come to Bama after his first season. His first season started out 6-2 but then they fell flat on their faces and lost 4 of their last 5 games. He pulled in the number one class. That wasnt because people wanted to suddenly live in Alabama. It wasnt because the coach just put down an incredible season. It was because of hype. Another example is Onions second class after a bad first season.

When you come on this site and cry like the world is falling and then so does every one else on this site. What do you think a kid thinks that's considering coming here and who is being told by the coaches the program is on his way up? He may not jump straight to conclusions that coach is lying but he will have it in the back of his mind. It will create doubt. Any recruit that comes on this site will leave with some doubt. And for the most part we are talking about primadonna kids that think the world owes them something. Not rocket surgery here guys.

This is one of the ghayest posts i've read on here....

For the recruits reading this: We got big booty Latina b*tches & money bags for ya! Come through lil homies!

For the current players on the team reading this: Call a players only meeting & have Pinckney & Shaq beat Kaaya & Badgley's ***.
Knock some sense into those ****ers and tell'em to quit ****in around and win y'all boys a game!

Also, tell the rest of the Defense to just hang on for reinforcements coming next year... We all appreciate them for carrying our team this season.

Second funniest post in this thread.

This is thread is starting to deliver

Knock some sense into those ****ers and tell'em to quit ****in around and win y'all boys a game!

LOL!!! Let 'em know Liberty!! I'm bringing some more phat *** Latinas down south with some dirty stinking purple smoke for errbody!!
Straight from North Jersey!! I Got All Of Y'all!!!

Just don't rat me out to the wife in the avi......... 'cause then I'm FVCKED!!

Advertisement

Perfect bruh bruh just perfect

Advertisement
Back