Remember when Kaaya Told.....

deerob305

Junior
FsWho DC Kelly we will see them in the ACCCG... now that Clemson is going, would you guys rather have had a rematch with our Rival in FSU, or against Clemson who clearly embarrassed us at home??? Thoughts?

Advertisement
FsWho DC Kelly we will see them in the ACCCG... now that Clemson is going, would you guys rather have had a rematch with our Rival in FSU, or against Clemson who clearly embarrassed us at home??? Thoughts?
Never want FSU to win. Respect Clemson for getting rid of Grohlden.

Clemson is just doing Miami so much justice this year, they might be my new second favorite team. 1st they got Golden fired. 2nd Dabo criticized our stadium, calling it "bush league", could have some influence on a decision to move from No life. 3rd, they beat FSU, finally getting them out of the ACCCG

That being said, I would much rather play FSU. Clemson almost killed Kaaya.

Advertisement
Miami is not getting to the ACC Championship game. If they did, they should figure out a way to forfeit. Clemson could've hung 80 on Miami.

Advertisement
Clemson is just doing Miami so much justice this year, they might be my new second favorite team. 1st they got Golden fired. 2nd Dabo criticized our stadium, calling it "bush league", could have some influence on a decision to move from No life. 3rd, they beat FSU, finally getting them out of the ACCCG

That being said, I would much rather play FSU. Clemson almost killed Kaaya.

Lease is until 2033.... doubt the Dolphins owner will let us out

Clemson, thankfully, already served their purpose; got Fraulden fired.

Advertisement
Miami's not winning the coastal. We struggled with a ****** UVA team at home. UNC, GT and Pitt are all better teams.

Advertisement
Back