Remember when CIS said that ******* Larry Fedora was a "SAVAGE"

Advertisement
Advertisement
No lie though would've been better than Enos last year. Happier with Lashlee this year than if we had gotten Fedora last year, all said and done

(Wasn't on the "savage" train, but I think people who were just wanted to get a spread offense)

Mannnnn if you want a list that could have been better than enos last year it would start at Mark D'Onofrio moving to OC from his Boys and Girls Club job and end somewhere around my latina wife who still thinks football is soccer.

I like Fedora's style of offense. That 2 back stuff he did at UNC was scary with sub-par talent most of the time. The year they had Marquise Williams and he did the upside down U ****... that was one of the best offenses I have seen in recent cfb.. and I couldn't name a single player that did a thing in the NFL from that team.

But he left that QB room a disaster

Advertisement
Fedora is overrated. Lance (I think) did a breakdown of the potential OC hires and his stats sucked ***. Heard he has a hot daughter though, so props for that.

I like Fedora's style of offense. That 2 back stuff he did at UNC was scary with sub-par talent most of the time. The year they had Marquise Williams and he did the upside down U ****... that was one of the best offenses I have seen in recent cfb.. and I couldn't name a single player that did a thing in the NFL from that team.

Yup... think about it his last QB he had playing against us is currently a quality LB for the current squad who might end up being a 1st round draft pick at LB lol

he had to use a quality defensive player at his QB position cause he dropped the ball...

Mack still got lucky with Howell though

Their best QB from his final season is about to be a Day 2 pick...as a linebacker.

I was all aboard the Hire Fedora bandwagon and don't regret it for a second, I still think he would have been a huge improvement over Richt and in hindsight, over Enos. But this is the unpredictability of this ****. Enos, in my estimation, was a strong hire at the time and it just didn't click. It is really hard to know how pieces will fit together.

Case in point: 5 years ago people thought Mark Hudspeth was going to be coaching an SEC team in short order. Now he just got fired at Austin Peay. Jeremy Pruitt was considered a home run for Tennessee and Sam Pittman was a desperation hire for Arkansas. Fuente was a great hire for VT and Bronco was going to struggle at UVa because he was a West Coast guy. Muschamp and Golden were well regarded hires back in 2011 and James Franklin wasn't.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Remember that old Richt Fedora postgame spat?

Anyone got the details on what really was said?

Advertisement
Back