Remember Nic Fanuzzi?

medearis

Recruit
And how he was dropped for that piece of trash, Marve? Just finished his career breaking numerous Rice passing records. Will be drafted as well.

Advertisement
While he had a better career than marve, I would not say that he was anything special at Rice. His numbers werent all that special the last time I looked. If he "broke records" at Rice its because Rice's records were garbage to begin with.

And I'd be highly surprised if he gets drafted.

Advertisement
Taylor Cook is now a TE at Rice. Shannon should have moved Cook to TE at UM.

He tried, Cook thought he was better suited at qb... The kid's calling is at wideout/Tightend... He should have considered the move here and would have had a better career... He was a raw athlete that played football... He was a pretty freakish athlete, he just wasnt a qb...

While he had a better career than marve, I would not say that he was anything special at Rice. His numbers werent all that special the last time I looked. If he "broke records" at Rice its because Rice's records were garbage to begin with.

And I'd be highly surprised if he gets drafted.

+1
Fanuzzi stats were pedestrian... Did he even start this year? I dont think we missed on him... He may have had a better attitude than Marve but his performance was nothing to regret... Marve had the potential to be a great qb but he didnt have the mentality to take the next step... His performance peaked after the UNC drive where Kayne dropped his pass in the UNC's defender hands... After that game, his career was over...

Advertisement
Back