Remember Kevin Grooms?

Advertisement
Yep, this was talked about elsewhere but he had a real nice freshman campaign.

Advertisement
Why do people just come here and post without checking if there is already a thread discussing the same topic....seems to be happening more and more.

Why do people just come here and post without checking if there is already a thread discussing the same topic....seems to be happening more and more.

I would imagin not everyone has the time that some on here have to review the entire board before posting...I know it might be a suprise but that is one explanation

I would imagin not everyone has the time that some on here have to review the entire board before posting...I know it might be a suprise but that is one explanation

Then don't post your "news" if you don't have time to read the board...thanks.

Advertisement

Then dont read my posts if you are so ****y about it....Internet forum wannabe pundit

Then dont read my posts if you are so ****y about it....Internet forum wannabe pundit

Yeah seriously it's not that big of a deal.

Yeah seriously it's not that big of a deal.

Interesting way to start off.

Advertisement
Whenever a kid with his talent ends up at Marshall, and not one off the big 3. Its usually grades and/or kid did not want to attend prep school.A la AJ Leggett.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back