Remember how nuts this place went when Tate chose Miami?

Advertisement
Manny fires entire offensive staff. Manny is a savage. Manny hires Enos. Manny is a savage. Tate signs. Manny is a savage. Manny fires Enos. Manny is a savage. Manny hires Lashlee. Manny is a savage. King signs (we hope). Manny is a savage.

Is it groundhog day?

With Manny ....EVERYDAY is groundhog day

GAWD ....please wake us up from this SAVAGE mightmare

Last edited:
After rosier what would you expect fans here to do when a 5* qb was transferring here.the moves Manny made last off season ky gel was i n short supply in sfla with all the *********ion going on.Manny had em all extremely excited.

The stupidity of the posters on this board knows no bounds.

I need the people comparing Martell and King to do the tiniest bit of research and realize they aren’t comparable.

I'd rather win the off-season than lose it. Obviously TBD if this translate into success during the real season, but can't see how it can possibly hurt.

Coach has a very bad first year. What does he do? He identifies the biggest weaknesses and immediately tries to correct them.

1 illsuited offense. Corrected.
2. Immature and inconsistent QB room. Corrected.
3. Worst kicker in NCAA. Corrected.
4. Offensive Line. ...

Advertisement
I'd rather win the off-season than lose it. Obviously TBD if this translate into success during the real season, but can't see how it can possibly hurt.

Coach has a very bad first year. What does he do? He identifies the biggest weaknesses and immediately tries to correct them.

1 illsuited offense. Corrected.
2. Immature and inconsistent QB room. Corrected.
3. Worst kicker in NCAA. Corrected.
4. Offensive Line. ...
According to CIS the scheme change will help out oline actually not get beat in under 2 secs..we neeed a LT to solidify the rest of the oline I’m good with
RT: Scaife
RG:Clark/danoldson
C:Gaynor
LG:Campbell/Donaldson
LT:plug and play Grad/Hillery

Every knows that everyone else on here is stupid. Some of us know we are stupid. A few are to stupid to know what stupid is. But yes many of us, myself included we excited. We forgot the cardinal rule of being a Cane fan the last 15 years -- what happens in the off-season stays in the off-season and nothing good appears on the field once the ball is kicked. I never like Manny as a DC and still got carried away with his off-season greatness. The dude is like the chick you thought was hot at 5am in the bar after a quart of Jack. In the morning you turn on the lights and want to kill yourself.

Once you start to see the results at every stop he’s called plays, you really see that Enos is a passing game savant and that Coach Diaz just took one of the best OC minds in all of college football and brought him to our program.

This hire is an absolute home run in my review of film and data. Be excited Miami fans. Be excited.
This is singly your best post ever. Kudos to you, sir.

Advertisement
Yeah, that was pointless.

I remember some acting like it was a big deal while others displayed a little more logic to his coming in—saying he wouldn't win the starting job.

Big difference between a proven grad transfer with an insane highlight reel, in comparison to that one overused garbage time video of Martell running around on Rutgers.

Thanks for playing.

Stupid *** Miami fans having all this excitement that a five star quarterback was transferring to their school. How dare they have hope that he was actually gonna be good.

Glad most of you missed the point, as expected. It’s not about what the qb’s did or didn’t do, it’s about the group think of this place acting the same either way. You all still got just as excited for a guy, as you say, had 25 attempts.

Was acting like Tate was Tom Brady a troll job, or just a plain lack of any actual football knowledge and common sense? Those are the only two options.
Totally agree. I was one of the few that was on the opposite side of the fence. I didn't think Martell deserved the hype. Hadn't done anything in college. I believed Ohio State didn't want him for a reason.

I hope King can duplicate his 2018 season. My only concern is that he faced P5 competition a limited number of times and the 2019 game vs Oklahoma didn't go well. King went 14-27 and 2 TDs. I think the Lashlee spread would benefit King. King as an additional runner will help the running game because he'll slow the defense since they can't just key on the RB.

Lastly, I know King has the stats, but IDK if he's a better passer than Williams or Perry, but I think King is the better QB for our new type of offense and King checks off the maturity box. You have to compare apples to apples when comparing QBs. One huge factor is our offensive line. The other was the offensive scheme. Of the current QB roster, I think this new offense suits Perry the best because he has the best arm talent and the QB reads are simple compared to what Enos ran. I think Perry winds up as the backup to King.

Hopefully, we get to see what King and the other QBs look like in the new offense. I do expect William's to transfer. IMO, Williams has always had 1 foot out the door and has shown poor leadership skills. I think he leaves after the Spring.

Stupid *** Miami fans having all this excitement that a five star quarterback was transferring to their school. How dare they have hope that he was actually gonna be good.
It was one thing to hope he was good. It was another that people annointed him as the savior of the program.

Advertisement
The board was right to be excited about Tate. Highly regarded 5 star. I'm still amazed he wasn't any good.
Sometimes I still wonder if he is good or not. Enos changed their style of play so much not sure if any were comfortable in his Offense. Oh well looks like we have another year to find out, maybe he does better in the new offense but I don’t think so. Hopefully the new Freshman can take over

tumblr_13692d834b1f934d94a44c02258743d7_b381e158_1280.jpg
Not feeling sorry for Tate one bit.

What it showed was those who "went crazy" are the same ones who still dont know **** about!

Advertisement
Glad most of you missed the point, as expected. It’s not about what the qb’s did or didn’t do, it’s about the group think of this place acting the same either way. You all still got just as excited for a guy, as you say, had 25 attempts.

Was acting like Tate was Tom Brady a troll job, or just a plain lack of any actual football knowledge and common sense? Those are the only two options.
You find it strange and jab-worthy that the fan base of a team utterly desperate for a QB would have gotten excited by the fact a former 5-star very hyped QB would transfer to Miami and be granted a waiver to play right away?!?

I find you strange.

Tate is the worst possible fit for Enos' O

King is one of the best possible fits for Lashlee's O

I guess you are having a rough time seeing the difference.

Yeah, that was pointless.

All the Tate fans are now pretending they were never Tate fans in the first place. Just like all the King fans will be pretending that they never were King fans if he flops.

Just like all the Manny fans are now denying that they ever liked Manny. Which they’ll continue to do until we win one game (even the Wagner game) in 2020, at which point they’ll talk about how Manny’s turning the corner.

Heck, they’re already starting to somewhat let their true feelings on Manny show already with his OC and QB moves this offseason.

Advertisement
Back