Remaining Targets

Advertisement
Teair Tart-Spencer and whatever other DT possible
Terrace Marshall. I think we swing for the fences here but miss and end up with Moore. Which is good by me.
Tyreke Johnson
John Campbell

1. NG/1-Tech DT (need more names)
2. 3-Tech DT (need more names)
3. T Campbell
4. Best OT on board (fine with J Campbell)
5. Best LB on board (Gainer / Reese)
6. Fast-twitch SDE
7. 4th WR
8. Kicker
9. 2nd best LB on Board (Gainer / Reese)

Leave any remaining space for National elite kids who want to join at any position (T Johnson, et al.).

BTW, this assumes a lot of attrition. But some of the career backups may not leave voluntarily and Richt may not force it.

The drop off from Norton, McIntosh, Moten, and Willis to Martin and Ford is scary. It's time to land some war daddies at DT. Silvera is a start but we no longer have the luxury of whiffing and just shrugging it off with an "oh well, I trust Kul" like we have the last 2 years. I feel good about him getting it done.

Btw, what unbelievable irony that Al ended up leaving us with a treasure chest of monsters at DT. Don't think any of us saw that coming at the time.

John Cambell for me is by far number 1

Over Tyson Campbell? Can't agree with that.... at ALL

OL much more important then DB right now for us. Much more.

We have gotten
Donaldson
Herbert
Gaynor
Hillery
Dykstra

Scaife
Reed

So far we have recruited very well at the postion the 2017 and 2018 class... Tyson Campbell by far is a more important player than john Campbell imo

Might as well add George Brown to that haul as well

Advertisement
The drop off from Norton, McIntosh, Moten, and Willis to Martin and Ford is scary. It's time to land some war daddies at DT. Silvera is a start but we no longer have the luxury of whiffing and just shrugging it off with an "oh well, I trust Kul" like we have the last 2 years. I feel good about him getting it done.

Btw, what unbelievable irony that Al ended up leaving us with a treasure chest of monsters at DT. Don't think any of us saw that coming at the time.

Bethel, DJ Johnson will help bridge that gap as well. Don't worry, we'll be more than ok.

[]_[]nique;2890177 said:
John Cambell for me is by far number 1

Over Tyson Campbell? Can't agree with that.... at ALL

OL much more important then DB right now for us. Much more.

We have gotten
Donaldson
Herbert
Gaynor
Hillery
Dykstra

Scaife
Reed

So far we have recruited very well at the postion the 2017 and 2018 class... Tyson Campbell by far is a more important player than john Campbell imo

Might as well add George Brown to that haul as well
Yeah Him too

[]_[]nique;2890181 said:

Bethel, DJ Johnson will help bridge that gap as well. Don't worry, we'll be more than ok.

DJ will not be a DT, it's been discussed here like 100 million times

[]_[]nique;2890181 said:

Pat bethel will and he has been balling
Next year we are looking at having
Maybe 1 of the junior dt don't declare
Bethel
Ford
Silvera
Briggs?
Martin
That's enough

Advertisement
Those SSDEs for the 3-4 were just begging to be DTs in an upfield scheme and lots of people were desperate to see it. Norton, on the other hand, was an awesome stroke of luck for us.

Building the trenches is the key to a national title. It is the single most important thing if we want to give our playmakers a shot a making plays.

[]_[]nique;2890181 said:

People kept saying that about Pat Bethel too! Let's stop arguing against it like its fact!

Last edited:
Tyson Campbell or bust. He would seal the best defensive backfield class we've had in a very very long time

2-3 more ol bodies and then some fillers

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Advertisement
what is the latest with Jordan Davis? Is he still an alternate option at the DT position or have we moved on from him?

Briggs
Teair Tart-Spencer
Reese
Gainer
Sherwood
Campbell
Blades
Johnson

[]_[]nique;2890396 said:
[]_[]nique;2890181 said:

People kept saying that about Pat Bethel too! Let's stop arguing against it like its fact!

Coach Kool said it and his opinion is kinda important.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Reese & Sherwood are MUST gets for the staff.

Has the Gainer interest fizzled away?

Because if he's out of the picture we need Reese and Sherwood.

Looks like Louis will end up a Gamecock but that's okay because BJ Jennings is the same type of player.

Advertisement
Back