All-American
2/15 @ VT (1-10) Worst team in the conference

2/19 ND (3-8)

2/22 BC (2-8)

2/26 @ UVA (11-1)

3/1 @ NC State (5-5)

3/4 @ Clemson (6-4)

3/8 WF (4-6)

It would be cool to get 4 more wins. Lot of winnable games but can we score some points.

Advertisement
If we go 6-1, which I think is possible, not likely but possible, then I think we'd be on the NCAA bubble heading into the ACC Tourney.

We have zero chance to be on any bubble. Team is not good enough but getting everything out of its talent.

I disagree.

18-13 with a .500 record in the toughest conference in the country is definitely bubble material.
We were 18-12 with a .562 record in the ACC in 2012 when we just missed.

We're currently 96th in BPI. You're telling me we can't go up 30 spots?

(Again, this is assuming we go 6-1)

Last edited:
We have zero chance to be on any bubble. Team is not good enough but getting everything out of its talent.

Actually, if close the season well, there is a good chance we can get in the postseason NIT, which, with this year's team, would be a **** of an accomplishment.

If we close the season ridiculously, and win a couple in the ACC tourney, we would get some bubble talk.

Personally, I think this team being in the NIT would be fantastic, and quite enjoyable.

Advertisement

Actually, if close the season well, there is a good chance we can get in the postseason NIT, which, with this year's team, would be a **** of an accomplishment.

If we close the season ridiculously, and win a couple in the ACC tourney, we would get some bubble talk.

Personally, I think this team being in the NIT would be fantastic, and quite enjoyable.

Yup. If we win 6 or 7 or 8 more games, we're right in the NCAA tourney talk.

If we go 4-3 rest of the way that's more than enough for NIT.

Finish the last 7 with 6-1 would be a minor miracle. We'd have to win two ACC tourney games to get into any real bubble talk. I'd laugh my white behind off if we pull that off. We were picked to finish last in the ACC preseason poll, amiright?

if we go 4-2 or 6-1,,,,NIT is all we are looking at,,,go 3-3 we staying home
The ACC is a down conf this year wins over FSU and UNC are not likely enough this year

But i am sure we ****ed up FSUs chances

While it's nice to talk about, we're not going to the dance and the NIT is iffy. Yesterday was our season highlight. But we may have destroyed the Noles season and that is a very nice consolation prize.

Advertisement
A good run in the NIT is a successful season all things considered. We've lost a lot of tough ones too....real tough ones.

Advertisement
I'd really like this team to take it one game at a time. UVA is obviously the most challenging game, but they play such a slowdown style that we will be in the game. Hopefully, we don't have a repeat of the heartbreaker from the last time we played up there and lost by 1.

I'd be thrilled with the NIT, and at 12-12, I'd think we'd need to get 5 more wins at a minimum (including ACC tournament) to even be considered. Only one of our games is against a top 50 team and we have an uphill climb considering we have an RPI above 100.

The NIT is not likely it's possible. NCAA zero chance unless we win the ACC tourney which ain't happening. What are you smoking?

Advertisement
Don't know if we need another "2014 NIT Participant" banner, but what the ****, gived kids more games, gives the fans more games.

321.gif

Advertisement
Back