Remaining ACC Games?

Advertisement
explain....
If you've watched any games this season, you'd know it doesn't matter. If they make the tournament, they will get manhandled but much better teams. This team is very poorly coached and severely underachieves. It's not even fun to watch.

If you've watched any games this season, you'd know it doesn't matter. If they make the tournament, they will get manhandled but much better teams. This team is very poorly coached and severely underachieves. It's not even fun to watch.
Thought I was reading Football..... You're right... Doesn't matter

Advertisement
I usually drive down and catch a few games a year at the Light.... None this year.. or last I believe.

Team is going to lose 30 games, and that’s probably being generous. Absolute goat **** season.

Advertisement
Well GT is ahead of us by a bit and we play them (probably NOT good for us lol) but then they have like Duke, Clemson, and FSU left.

I have it some thought about it today while eating lunch. At seven wins, we need to win four more to make the tournament. That Pitt series the last of the season will probably determine if we go or not.
We would be one of the bottom four seeds.
At least we wouldn't see a teams ace on the Tuesday or Wednesday game...

At this rate even if we make the tournament and get stuck in the same pool as Clemson, North Carolina, or Virginia, at least we've beaten those teams once. I'm not holding my breath that we could do it again though

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back