Remaining 2020 Recruits arrived on Campus

Advertisement
tumblr_nklsb89Al21qedb29o1_400.gifv
Who's that lady?

Advertisement
Looks like an SRT version of the Dodge Challenger or Charger in either Go Mango or Toxic Orange.
If I wasn't already married to the color on my fox body, I'd give this serious consideration along with Lamborghini ballon with an orange and green racing strip that matched our helmets.

Advertisement
Movie was called "Breakin'". I believe the lady was Lucinda ****ey.

Shabba Doo is my best friend’s god father. We were, no lie, just kicking it at his Beverly Hills home a couple yrs back. He’s got this **** young white chick as his “lead choreographer” slash “assistant.” Lol. He still got moves, man.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Shabba Doo is my best friend’s god father. We were, no lie, just kicking it at his Beverly Hills home a couple hrs back. He’s got this **** young white chick as his “lead choreographer” slash “assistant.” Lol. He still got moves, man.
****. You one Blessed ****. That's on point. Shabba giving ol' dove cardio sessions to keep her in shape...

Advertisement
Here is my guess:

A. Williams 20
J. Harrell 27
M. Clarke 29
B. Bolm 28
I. Dunson 31
Q. Williams 97
E. Roberts 99
J. Wiliams 62
I don't want another player to take a Legends number. Granted we have some studs throughout the years, but 20 and 26 are among a few #s that just don't need to be worn...period. IMO it sets a kid up for failure because the standard is always set a bit too high.

I don't want another player to take a Legends number. Granted we have some studs throughout the years, but 20 and 26 are among a few #s that just don't need to be worn...period. IMO it sets a kid up for failure because the standard is always set a bit too high.

I don't disagree. Gurvan Hall has the double whammy of Saban landing his helicopter at practice and wearing 26. Impossible to live up to that lore.

Advertisement
Back