Reilly Gibbons will be our Eric Fisher!!!!

Hstokes1447

Junior
Reilly has all of the make up to be a all world left tackle. If he comes here and work hard by his redshirt SR year I can see him being a top 5 draft pick.

Measurables
Reilly Gibbons
HT: 6'6
WT: 280
40: 4.7
Wingspan: 6'10

Eric Fisher
HT: 6'7
WT: 305
40: 5.05
Wingspan: 6'8

I know everyone is thinking McDermont will be the guy at LT here but I see Gibbons being the man at that position and giving Sonny a run for his money after Flowers goes on to the NFL.

Advertisement
Gibbons has EVERY TOOL to be GREAT and a very high draft pick. KEhoe is probably one of the best teachers in the country. No skeletons in the closet, good kid, aspires to be a lawyer, good parentS, etc..... When you're almost 280 lbs running electronic 4.65-4.8s at 6'5 and you can keep up with DBS that's a special athlete.

Advertisement
Seriously we may reclaim our NFLU tag through the OLine in the next few years alone. Assuming everyone exhausts eligibility:

Seantrel has first round talent no doubt and this will be his money year. 2nd day pick at worst?
Brandon Linder is going to be a 2nd day pick at worst. Probably round 2 with a great year. Versatile interior lineman

Bunche is draftable, especially at guard. Probably mid round pick but with his athleticism he could climb boards after RS Senior year
Feliciano will be a solid middle round pick and a guy that could play in the league for 10 years.
McDermott will be a draftable center. True centers are valued highly in the NFL.

Flowers has first round pick written all over him

And that's not even TALKING about our prospects: Isidora, Gall, Knighton, Kc Mac, Gibbons, Darling, Nick Linder, Sunny, HOLY ****

Advertisement
KC and Darling deserve all the hype they get but this guy wouldn't be shocked if Reilly ends up the best of the bunch. Not only does he have the physical tools but he is a class act. Has all the makings of a great Hurricane.

Cant believe we are cleaning up one the OL Its scary. If we did this on the DL we would be a dominant program again. Hope this year we can get those DT,s

Thing is UMs not even done recruiting Oline for this year. Probably wind up with 2 more guys.

Advertisement
Exciting thing is if a lot of our kids do end up getting drafted fairly high the next 3-4 years top OL recruits will then begin to look at UM as one of the elite programs for developing OL prospects for the next level and a scholarship offer from us will become one that they covet. Success breeds success, so if we do get that pipeline going to the NFL I can see top-flight OL classes becoming the norm around here provided we have stability on the staff.

Flowers will be the #1 pick in the 2015 draft.

Dunno if he'll be #1, but he can really be a top 5 pick, and it may be after his junior season.

Seantrel Henderson got a big boost when Werner went in the 1st round yesterday. They'll pop in that tape, along with his senior tape, and I suspect he'll be a 1st round pick next year.

Advertisement

Dunno if he'll be #1, but he can really be a top 5 pick, and it may be after his junior season.

Seantrel Henderson got a big boost when Werner went in the 1st round yesterday. They'll pop in that tape, along with his senior tape, and I suspect he'll be a 1st round pick next year.

Do you see Flowers staying at LT and Henderson at RT?

Do you see Flowers staying at LT and Henderson at RT?

Flowers will stay at LT and own that position for the next few years. That kid will be All-ACC first team this season.

If this offensive line can perform up to their potential they will dominate every week. Lets not forget that we are returning ALL 5 starters and 3 rotation players. The only offensive lineman gone from last years team is Jeremy Lewis WOW that's impressive. The chemistry on this line will be off the charts.

Advertisement
Back