Reilly Gibbons commits to Miami!

Status
Not open for further replies.
**** take the weekend off and come back to this fantastic news!! Things just keep getting better. Shannon, congrats to your son and your family on choosing the U! We will forward to supporting your kid who will have no problems excelling at Miami! Great News. Now lets get him out there recruiting some other gems to round out this elite 2014 class!

Advertisement
If Sony and Cory Martinez commit this month you can kiss the baby on this class. I will put my Swag hat back on and say there won't be a kid in South Florida we miss on that we want. That goes for Ermon, CT, Patton, and whoever else we think is on the fences. Why you think cats like Quincy Wilson and Michael Johnson are begging for offers? They know whats up. And they want in! Beggin Al not to make them go elsewhere. Lol. I think these kids are gonna band together and make sure Al gets everyone he wants. Dont sleep on Cook either if you ask me. The momentum will be crazy..

BTW, Mr Gibbons, if you read this, and if your son is indeed 6'6 285 and ran a 4.6 40 yard dash at the UA combine I would start looking for another Beach house in Key West because you and the wife are gonna be very rich in about 3-4 years..Lol. My God what an athlete!

Congrats Reilly and family. Welcome to the University of Miami.

Coach, another young man who's a team captain from a Catholic school. I see what you're doing......

This is Reilly's dad. It is a great honor to have the opportunity to be a part of the U family. The coaching staff at the U is second to none. Reilly has made this decision and he will stand behind it until signing day. We will be at the spring game this weekend. After that, Reilly will be focused on making gains in the weight room and on the field. Reilly is currently a legit 6'5 1/2 and 285 lbs.
Follow Reilly on twitter @reillygibbons or friend him on Facebook

I wonder how long until this thread is terminated

839.gif

Advertisement
This is Reilly's dad. It is a great honor to have the opportunity to be a part of the U family. The coaching staff at the U is second to none. Reilly has made this decision and he will stand behind it until signing day. We will be at the spring game this weekend. After that, Reilly will be focused on making gains in the weight room and on the field. Reilly is currently a legit 6'5 1/2 and 285 lbs.
Follow Reilly on twitter @reillygibbons or friend him on Facebook

I wonder how long until this thread is terminated

839.gif

What a *****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back