Reginald Henderson

Would be nice to actually pick someone up before we drop people.
True but the beauty of this new staff is im 100% confident that its covered. U gotta try shakin off the Golden vibe. He turned us all into timid sissies

I agree. They know some guys that are coming and probably unlike Stupid Al, probably won't be giving out Scholies just to fulfill numbers with guys that would never play or get accepted anyway. I think we in for some pleasant surprises in the weeks to come. Hopefully Burns replacing Nelson and Richards, Pie and Snelson

Advertisement
Not complaining about the staff. I trust they have other options but wow we're down to 15 with less than a month. Need a lot of commits, solid 10 for depth to account for churn

Advertisement
I know everybody here is just tryna be nice bcuz this kid did not belong in a Miami Hurricanes uniform

The sooner we stop settling for diamonds in the rough the sooner we can get back to dominating. You take 1 of these kids every couple of years yes. But you don't Al Golden and take 17 of them every class

I know everybody here is just tryna be nice bcuz this kid did not belong in a Miami Hurricanes uniform

The sooner we stop settling for diamonds in the rough the sooner we can get back to dominating. You take 1 of these kids every couple of years yes. But you don't Al Golden and take 17 of them every class

This kid is an absolute BEAST. I'm talking Derrick Griffin like but better. However, like Griffin, he isn't doing what he needs to academically.

Advertisement
The only other drop I see happening is james wiggins but we need db depth I'm sure the staff got studs ready to commit

This kid is an absolute BEAST. I'm talking Derrick Griffin like but better. However, like Griffin, he isn't doing what he needs to academically.

:q3XKXeX::bobross::penguininatux::KYPOwCc::jeremyshockey::nba-wade_amused-amu:stephenahand::11263323514_39174f1:XvfmlQQ::s6eBnxO:

:q3XKXeX::bobross::penguininatux::KYPOwCc::jeremyshockey::nba-wade_amused-amu:stephenahand::11263323514_39174f1:XvfmlQQ::s6eBnxO:

I live in Clewiston. My cousin is his teacher, films his games and his brother in law is his head coach. He's also only played one year, trust me.

Advertisement

I live in Clewiston. My cousin is his teacher, films his games and his brother in law is his head coach. He's also only played one year, trust me.

And this is why from here on out nobody will take what you have to say about this kid seriously. You obviously are biased and no objectivity when it comes to this kid. We appreciate your opinion but the truth of the matter is this kid doesn't seem like anything special. Maybe he'll turn out to be idk. But we have cob webs at the WR position and a project is not something that the staff can afford to take right now I imagine

You all be the judge. I see a good highschool football player. Nothing more than that. I don't see anything to make me think this kid balls out of control at the next level

[video=youtube;F_xJfqjPHj0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_xJfqjPHj0[/video]

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back