Reggie Wayne a nominee for HOF

If you didn’t post about it in the “Random Cane You Met” thread it didn’t happen.

Take it easy on a newbie... lol Still learning the game here brother.

P.S. If this is the case ? Then I probably would take up most of the pages in that section. lol I have been blessed to meet and chill with a lot of Cane Legends and youngins along with some staff members. - Family Members that Played, Coached and friends who attended!

I have some stories some I shouldn't discuss lol

Advertisement

P.S. If this is the case ? Then I probably would take up most of the pages in that section. lol I have been blessed to meet and chill with a lot of Cane Legends and youngins along with some staff members. - Family Members that Played, Coached and friends who attended!

Lol. I’m just playing. All good.

Reggie definitely deserves the HOF, but there’s a lot of good receivers on the ballot and have been for years... hopefully he gets it

You are right, silence is golden or at least Orange and Green. My days of "running"" into Canes go back to Howard and JJ days so most of mine fall under various "privileged information" also.

70's and 80's in Miami were off the hook in so many ways. At one time about 70% of all the $100USD bills in the world were in the tri-counties with the expected % of hot talent that goes with Mr. Franklin's image. Early 80's oil boom took its share out to Texas but still left plenty of both. I hope to see another Cane reign of terror but nothing will top those days(well, I was young then so I might be prejudice).

Advertisement
You are right, silence is golden or at least Orange and Green. My days of "running"" into Canes go back to Howard and JJ days so most of mine fall under various "privileged information" also.

70's and 80's in Miami were off the hook in so many ways. At one time about 70% of all the $100USD bills in the world were in the tri-counties with the expected % of hot talent that goes with Mr. Franklin's image. Early 80's oil boom took its share out to Texas but still left plenty of both. I hope to see another Cane reign of terror but nothing will top those days(well, I was young then so I might be prejudice).

Brother I could sense it through your writing. lol #CODEOFHONOR Maybe in due time if the atmosphere allows us to cross paths at a game or tailgate we could share some stories .

Advertisement
If not a first ballet, that's just the hall being stupid.

Would love for him to get first ballot, but he’s got some stiff competition...

Isaac Bruce, Gary Clark, Donald Driver, Henry Ellard, Torry Holt, Chad Johnson, Derrick Mason, Muhsin Muhammad, Jimmy Smith, Rod Smith, Hines Ward, Reggie Wayne

He should definitely get in, Holt and Bruce have been up for years now and not even sniffed it... hoping that’s not the case for Wayne

Advertisement
Back