Reggie Northrup "I'm keeping my options open"

Advertisement
Duval904, you must be the infamous "Keeptrollin'". I assume you know who I am, no? (*slowly displays devilish grin*....erupts into evil laughter while rubbing hands together fiendishly)...

It's all good, trigga...we good. Know how I knew it was you? Who else has over 2000 posts on this bish already???? LMAO...

Advertisement
Duval904, you must be the infamous "Keeptrollin'". I assume you know who I am, no? (*slowly displays devilish grin*....erupts into evil laughter while rubbing hands together fiendishly)...

It's all good, trigga...we good. Know how I knew it was you? Who else has over 2000 posts on this bish already???? LMAO...

oh i peeped you out already. i started a thread about it in the West End Zone board. the thread was about your post you made on the canestime football board a month or so ago about...some long *** post about "crackas"....**** had me rollin

Advertisement
Advertisement
dont know what you guys were watching Northrup was missing tackles an playing half assed all night..Mcmiallan #2 was playing much better than him..He looks the part though..but he had a very bad game today maybe his head wasnt in it. But if you watched the game you saw that he was very underwhelming..hate too judge someone on one game but...anybody who says he played good tonight just wasnt watching the game

dont know what you guys were watching Northrup was missing tackles an playing half assed all night..Mcmiallan #2 was playing much better than him..He looks the part though..but he had a very bad game today maybe his head wasnt in it. But if you watched the game you saw that he was very underwhelming..hate too judge someone on one game but...anybody who says he played good tonight just wasnt watching the game
^^^^ this I don't watch highlight film and this was the first I saw of him but, if that was his "A" game he didn't impress.

Rumor from another board is that he officially decommitted but quoted barrow as saying that we were still in it.

Advertisement
I like Northrup the most of all are committed lb's including Kirby. This guy is a beast. Exactly the type of talent we need to start attracting here on the defensive side of the ball. Hope we keep him :(

Advertisement
Back