BigDikCane All-American Banned Joined Nov 6, 2011 Messages 13,075 Sep 25, 2024 #22 Zombie-Cane said: Curious, what do the Fab 5, UNLV, and Miami have to join him? Click to expand... You a young pup I see...
Zombie-Cane said: Curious, what do the Fab 5, UNLV, and Miami have to join him? Click to expand... You a young pup I see...
Zombie-Cane Senior Premium Joined Jan 24, 2019 Messages 3,846 Sep 25, 2024 #23 BigDikCane said: You a young pup I see... Click to expand... I’m just about 50, so no, I’ve been around and been a fan since Schnelly. I don’t see how we are tied into any of those for a lawsuit.
BigDikCane said: You a young pup I see... Click to expand... I’m just about 50, so no, I’ve been around and been a fan since Schnelly. I don’t see how we are tied into any of those for a lawsuit.