Reggie Alvin, WR, Dr. Krop

BoxingRobes

Junior
This is not an endorsement to offer this dude a scholarship...just want to point out that he's fun to watch. Tiny human being running go routes all day making tough catches. Led the entire state in receiving yards.

Senior tape.

If I said Tommy Shuler, you see what I'm sayin?

Advertisement
You wouldn’t happen to know his GPA would you? He should be given every opportunity to walk on.

Advertisement
5'6". He's small.
He’s talented. Definitely a college player. FCS or D2 school should be begging for him. Size maybe an issue but he can ball. Willie Quin killed it at Southern. Whoever gives him a chance will get a player. He can ball. And you never know, a fbs team may give him a shot.

Hey someone show Reggie Alvin some love. There’s some schools out there that needs talent no matter the size. Does he have any offers?

Dont think Dr Krop played against a div 1 athlete all year. They lost to Goleman by 3 scores. This is bottom of the barrell dade ball. Krop dropped out and went independent this year.

Dont think Dr Krop played against a div 1 athlete all year. They lost to Goleman by 3 scores. This is bottom of the barrell dade ball. Krop dropped out and went independent this year.

wait really? (i went to Drop but when i was there we were still in Norlands class). we still sucked at football though, but had good basketball for my last 2 years

Advertisement
Only plays them krop area boys is running is Jwetts.. them boys get BU$Y.. smh

wait really? (i went to Drop but when i was there we were still in Norlands class). we still sucked at football though, but had good basketball for my last 2 years

Yea i guess they got tired of getting their *** kicked. They are independent and werent in their normal district. Look at the teams they are playing.

Yeah, brother.

Krop just chucked it deep all year. No ***** given. They were playing some schools for the blind and womens convents.

Still, watching this midget Moss some Frankensteins Monster is fun.

Advertisement
Back