Regardless of the outcome tonight....

ChoadCane

Redshirt Freshman
I think some folks need to really look in the mirror and evaluate your life. If your identity is tied into Miami being good at football and a loss hurts this much, take a step back. No point in letting something that you can't control make you sad or depressed. Just food for thought. Love you ****ers. Go Canes.

Advertisement
I think some folks need to really look in the mirror and evaluate your life. If your identity is tied into Miami being good at football and a loss hurts this much, take a step back. No point in letting something that you can't control make you sad or depressed. Just food for thought. Love you ****ers. Go Canes.
Agreed I am trying to scale my business in 2021. Just bought another rental property. I got my health... I'm definitely gonna take a step back. It's obvious what we are and will be. I let myself get too tied into this

Last edited:
Agreed I am trying to scale my business in 2021. Just bought another rental property. I got my health... I'm definitely gonna take a step back. It's obvious what we are and will be. I get let myself get too tied into this
Awesome bro. Congratulations and keep it pushing

Advertisement
I‘m also a Jets fan. I’m immune to bad football.

Maybe if it was 2002 this would hurt. Losses don’t hurt much anymore. Problem is UNC is gonna own us for the foreseeable future. I’d like to win the Coastal once in a while.

Someone had to say this. Kudos to you man. Appreciate it.

Advertisement
Maybe if it was 2002 this would hurt. Losses don’t hurt much anymore. Problem is UNC is gonna own us for the foreseeable future. I’d like to win the Coastal once in a while.
Games gotta be played. And we're recruiting just as well as them. No point in doom and gloom. Just keep it all in perspective my boy

Advertisement
If you are not invested why watch.

Advertisement
donate some of that for a better Miami!
Hahaha. I had a different idea in mind to support where I’m from. I’m still 25 and am now pursuing a sport management degree on top of my bachelors. Was doing law but I had to be honest with myself. You might have Z running **** in the future lol.

If you are not invested why watch.
There's a line. I've lived it. Pre 30 me was live or die with losses and there were alot of losses. Really made it hard to be happy. Just trying to speak from a different viewpoint to others. Never know who needs to hear it.

That said, you can still care about the team and not let a loss put you in a mood. To paraphrase from a classic, A Bronx Tale, nobody on Miami pays my rent. Lol. You know the rest. Or should.

It's funny...those of us that have been part of this message board community going back to Grassy have seen admin *** kissing lovers of all shapes and sizes. They approach their excuse making from various angles, depending on the cycle.

So now the battle cry from the Hecht is "don't care so much"?

Honestly, go %#a YOURSELF.

It's funny...those of us that have been part of this message board community going back to Grassy have seen admin *** kissing lovers of all shapes and sizes. They approach their excuse making from various angles, depending on the cycle.

So now the battle cry from the Hecht is "don't care so much"?

Honestly, go %#a YOURSELF.
Lol ok. Man that's not what's happening here at all.

Advertisement
Back