Regarding Blake, Zo, Manny, and my pet monkey....

MedleyCane

Senior
For starters, I don't own a monkey....
But since we have 15000 existing threads on same topic, I figured I get in as well and
start a thread for the heck of it.

Anyways, anyone care to talk about our new coaches and who else they think will be
added to staff or......nah?

Otherwise, this forum is sucking worse than your typical sports talk radio.

Advertisement
But since we have 15000 existing threads on same topic, I figured I get in as well and

Anyways, anyone care to talk about our new coaches and who else they think will be

only people I saw coming besides Lashlee were off the field analyst types. Otherwise I don't know who else we would be after until other openings are announced

I told you this forum would turn into scout.. medley it's a shame

Advertisement
Give me Dustin Fry as the OL coach (trying to be realistic and not say Hiestand) and I’d be cool with Trooper as WR coach if that rumor is true

Would be interested to see if Ponce would consider a WR coaching job. I’m intrigued at Satterfield’s offense and I would like to get someone to maybe bring over some of those running game concepts... and obviously his ties to the area regarding recruiting.

Lots of names out there for WR coach. OL Coach is a lot more precise. Needs to be the right guy.

Last edited:
Honest question but have any of our coaches been let go other than Enos?

I have no idea at this point. Everyone has been hired and replaced from the President to the Waterboy.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back