Reg Season Win Totals Released

First lines for regular season win totals are starting to come out.

Miami, Clemson, and fsu all at 9.5 in the ACC.

The gator at 5.5 in the sec and they very likely don’t get there.

I can’t remember Miami even having a preseason line this high. And yes, we all know if you bet the under on Miami RSW totals the past 20 years, you’re probably like 18-2. Maybe this year will be different. I feel like it’s a perfect line though. Miami likely wins 9 or 10 games, and there’s really no reason it should be 9 with this schedule.

Advertisement

I can’t remember Miami even having a preseason line this high. And yes, we all know if you bet the under on Miami RSW totals the past 20 years, you’re probably like 18-2. Maybe this year will be different. I feel like it’s a perfect line though. Miami likely wins 9 or 10 games, and there’s really no reason it should be 9 with this schedule.

Poo under and us over. Clemson is probably dead on without knowing their schedule.

Poo under and us over. Clemson is probably dead on without knowing their schedule.

I like both of those.

Clemson doesn’t play us, they do play fsu in tally, they play UGA game 1 in Atlanta (loss obvi).

Rest of the schedule is not bad. Road games vs fsu as I mentioned but then Wake, VT and Pitt.

USCe game is home. They play Louisville home. NC State home. I think they go 9-3 maybe 10-2 if somehow Klubnik gets better and Riley gets Dabo out of his way.

I like both of those.

Clemson doesn’t play us, they do play fsu in tally, they play UGA game 1 in Atlanta (loss obvi).

Rest of the schedule is not bad. Road games vs fsu as I mentioned but then Wake, VT and Pitt.

USCe game is home. They play Louisville home. NC State home. I think they go 9-3 maybe 10-2 if somehow Klubnik gets better and Riley gets Dabo out of his way.
I can see same for them. I'm curious how Riley schemes up that uga game. They're beatable right now especially considering bowers who made that offense run is now gone. More than likely the offense will be entirely different. A good team may get them early in the season long as they prioritize ball control. On the other hand if uga scales back the offense themselves while they figure out the next step for them they'll be just fine. I think poo wins 7 or 8 games.

Advertisement

I bet you winced typing that bolded part... I sure did when I read it.

Honest confession - I'm guzzling the kool aid too, almost like a chickenhead "working" for that money for that 5 am crack rock. Almost.....

Still looks weird seeing Stanford, Cal and SMU in the ACC
I Dont Ron Burgundy GIF

Oklahoma 7.5 in the SEC. Seems about right 🤔
Hope Florida goes 0-12. We need to demoralize them. Go Canes 🏈

Advertisement
Advertisement
Even in the polls toy with us.
O9.5 for us is a lock. Last years total was 7.5. Literally a kneel down from going over.
And that kneel down was just another of a myriad of things that the program has experienced the last two decades that took the wind out of its sails from reaching pre-season expectations- just sayin'
- The Curse of the Orange Bowl

Even in the polls toy with us.

And that kneel down was just another of a myriad of things that the program has experienced the last two decades that took the wind out of its sails from reaching pre-season expectations- just sayin'
- The Curse of the Orange Bowl
Curses are eventually broken. Just hope we do it this year

Advertisement
Miami having the same win total projection as Bama...hard to believe.

Oddly enough, Bama fans see 9.5 and probably throw up.

Btw, how do you get to 6 with the Gators? Lose to FSU, LSU, Texas, Georgia, Tennessee, and Ole Miss. Then you have to run the table against Miami, Samford, Texas A&M, Miss St, UCF, Kentucky. If they lose to Miami...they may not win 4 games.

let's hope Mario finally overachieves...
Overachieves compared to what he has done, or overachieves compared to a coach getting paid his salary?

This schedule is garbage. The only way we win only 9 is if Mario gets his team to play at the level of their competition every week. That's a failure of colossal proportions. You simply don't bring in a game changing QB, a highly productive RB, build the scariest looking OL we've had in decades, then struggle to 9 wins.

If this team wins 9 games, with this schedule, then when the **** is Mario going to win anything here? When will he have a better QB? This season will seal the deal on him being a fraud if he goes out there and lays another egg.

Personally, I am pulling for him, and hard. I want to see him succeed, and for these players to succeed. He's built a talented roster. One that is more talented than any team we play. Now it's time to win with it. If you're a coach that is known for building a talented team, you have to also be known as a coach that can win when you have more talent than everyone you play. Because if you can't, then what's the point?

I want him to meet expectations.

Overachieves compared to what he has done, or overachieves compared to a coach getting paid his salary?

This schedule is garbage. The only way we win only 9 is if Mario gets his team to play at the level of their competition every week. That's a failure of colossal proportions. You simply don't bring in a game changing QB, a highly productive RB, build the scariest looking OL we've had in decades, then struggle to 9 wins.

If this team wins 9 games, with this schedule, then when the **** is Mario going to win anything here? When will he have a better QB? This season will seal the deal on him being a fraud if he goes out there and lays another egg.

Personally, I am pulling for him, and hard. I want to see him succeed, and for these players to succeed. He's built a talented roster. One that is more talented than any team we play. Now it's time to win with it. If you're a coach that is known for building a talented team, you have to also be known as a coach that can win when you have more talent than everyone you play. Because if you can't, then what's the point?

I want him to meet expectations.
Well the win total was set at 9.5. So overachieving would be 10. So that's my minimum expectation this year after his colossal underachieving in years 1 and 2.

Advertisement
Back