Refs take another TD away from Miami!

Advertisement
The refs always job us. They've been doing it since the 70's, probably before that.....

Maybe it's just me but officiating quality in all sports across the board has declined precipitously over the last decade.

The refs always job us. They've been doing it since the 70's, probably before that.....

Maybe it's just me but officiating quality in all sports across the board has declined precipitously over the last decade.
It's turned to total sh*t in the NFL...

Games are basically rigged in the NFL by the refs, Clete Blakeman, Jeff Tripplette & Ed Hochuli are 3 of the worst refs I've ever seen in my entire life...

And the fact that I know their names by heart, pretty much lets you know how bad they are.

Advertisement
Did any notice when we set up to punt in the 4th quarter when is was like 4th & 2 the Pitt defender was like 5 yards deep and even touched one of our guys then hurried up back on the right side of the ball before we punted? Shouldn't encroachment have been called

It's turned to total sh*t in the NFL...

Games are basically rigged in the NFL by the refs, Clete Blakeman, Jeff Tripplette & Ed Hochuli are 3 of the worst refs I've ever seen in my entire life...

And the fact that I know their names by heart, pretty much lets you know how bad they are.

LMFAO! I SEE!

The only thing that drives me nuts about Richt is that doesn't explode when **** like this happens. He's way too calm and unfortunately he ain't changing now

If Richt got fired up, he'd just get a penalty. It's Miami, that's how it go.

I'd love to see Richt go off, but not on the Refs, on some of Bone Headed Dumb A$$ players. That jump on the pile late by C Jenkins drawing the PF is the stuff that ****es me off to no end.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back