Refs for opener???

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think we should look deeper into it. Remember when we played LSU in 2018 with big 12 refs. Ended up coming out that these particular big 12 ref crew had heavy ties and personal relationship to LSU and almost always ref'd LSU's ooc games.
I hope we get BIG12 refs this time. All of the SEC has to be on their **** list right now.

I hope we get BIG12 refs this time. All of the SEC has to be on their **** list right now.
I'm cool with that. My point was we need to pay attention to the crew. Although we could have coached and played better against LSU in 2018, that big 12 crew did a horrible job that game. After the game we find out that crew and LSU had in my opinion an inappropriate relationship.

Advertisement
So long as whoever calls the game calls holding on Bama's corners, especially at the start of the game, and against Jobe in particular. If we get those calls, I am confident we'll get separation on the outside, which can change the whole dynamic for the game - make them play the whole field and not just in the box.

My fear is that they give us ACC refs under the guise of Bama doing us a favor, when in reality that would be the most helpful thing for themselves that they could do lol
Got to be the Duke game. The worst judgment calls in a single play by multiple referees in the history of college football. Such an easy thing to reverse all that nonsense on the last play. The only thing I can equate to that play is when a veteran MLB umpire cost the Detroit Tiger's pitcher a perfect game on the last out. How easy to simply reverse that call by baseball. And it practically destroyed the umpire who was finding it difficult to live with the mistake. Why can't sport's organizations just do the right thing sometimes?

Advertisement
Back