Refs calling phantom penalities

mjl7atlas

Sophomore
SEC makes shocking decision after controversial play from Alabama-Arkansas game – Fan Buzz

So I know this isn't us, but it clearly shows there is indeed a referee agenda. They aren't unbiased as they would have you believe and the sad thing is, I don't think there is any way to fix this kind of bs. Like the bs holding call on Mark Waltons 45 yd run (amazing run). Kind of sad that when Mark Walton scores a touch down, it immediately has me looking for the flag because he has had so many called back I automatically assume when he scores, its coming back.

Advertisement
I wonder if Richt is doing something about this. We have always been the victims of poor officiating. I know UGA and other top schools in the SEC wouldn't put up with what we have to put up with.

People can blame richt and kaaya but the refs cost us that game 100%

50ff2d0bb1cb97621c827ac023fe5eff.jpg

Not my instagram acct by the way. Just saw it and made even more mad so I screen shot that crap

So they are making sure that official never refs another ark game..but he is still a ref ??? kinda like moving an abusing priest from one church to another.

Advertisement
Wish they would have picked up the flag since it happened away from the play. Not sure if officials have the discretion to do that like they do with similar "uncatchable ball" rules. Really hate to see non determinative **** like that get called when it's not a personal foul.

SEC makes shocking decision after controversial play from Alabama-Arkansas game – Fan Buzz

So I know this isn't us, but it clearly shows there is indeed a referee agenda. They aren't unbiased as they would have you believe and the sad thing is, I don't think there is any way to fix this kind of bs. Like the bs holding call on Mark Waltons 45 yd run (amazing run). Kind of sad that when Mark Walton scores a touch down, it immediately has me looking for the flag because he has had so many called back I automatically assume when he scores, its coming back.

The craziest thing in that game to me is when the FSU player fell out of bounds and landed about a yard behind the first down marker right there in front of the ref and that ref picks up the ball and places it in front of the first down marker. It of course was corrected when Richt challenged it but it showed that something was not right. You cannot do that by mistake.

Advertisement
Back