Referee's

I think before Miami games, they call in all the refs and ask them, "which of you f**kers hate Miami?"

And that's how they pick the crew.

Advertisement
I listened on XM as we drove home from out of town. It was the Duke broadcast and during the broadcast I was surprised when the guy said that -I can't remember his name- was the review official and he played on the same team with him and lived in the same dorm when they were in school. I had no idea until I got home last night and read the boards that the officiating was so bad

I usually don't ***** about refs very often.....you win some you lose some, but that was ******* brutal. I was just looking around telling my brothers......"this is obvious, the are trying to ***** the canes."

I listened on XM as we drove home from out of town. It was the Duke broadcast and during the broadcast I was surprised when the guy said that -I can't remember his name- was the review official and he played on the same team with him and lived in the same dorm when they were in school. I had no idea until I got home last night and read the boards that the officiating was so bad

If accurate that's total BS, for him to be biased would be natural, he should not have been allowed to officiate that game.

I watch a lot of football, and I mean a lot. I don't have some unreal expectation of perfection by the refs. But, the ACC is, by far, the worst in the big conferences when it ones to officiating and it just seems extra painful when we are involved. The reviews this week were horrendous, no question the calls were biased. Even our broadcasters made a comment like "no wonder Maryland left" after one of the calls.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back